Miwaw

1 hour ago, Albertowl said:

6000 and loads who couldn’t get tickets for a 6 o’clock kick off, live in telly at Chelsea. Fantastic support, and we were fantastic!

So who’s going Millwall a fortnight tomorrow then? 10 priority points going begging.....

Torres , he's a proper fan 

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

Can’t afford it. Chucked all me money at Willian. 

Any idea who threw the goggles? A six o’clock kick off in London and one of our fans just happened to have a pair of swimming goggles on them. The mind boggles.

3 hours ago, Albertowl said:

6000 and loads who couldn’t get tickets for a 6 o’clock kick off, live in telly at Chelsea. Fantastic support, and we were fantastic!

So who’s going Millwall a fortnight tomorrow then? 10 priority points going begging.....

Not me , i will be sat on my fat arse at home  watching it on the red button.

47 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Wouldn’t blame anyone for deciding not to go to Millwall away. Horrible club and fans. 

Millwall are my local side and I’ve been to the Den countless times when it’s not clashed with Wednesday. 99% of their fans just want to watch the football, sadly there is a very unpleasant minority which I’m sure the club will deal with swiftly. 

Not useful to make sweeping generalisations about a club or fan base. Millwall are in one of the most deprived areas of the country and do a lot of community work, something that was recognised in 2017 when they won family club of the year at the EFL awards. 

• Like 2