Sam Winnall to go on loan ?

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Bruce would want to run his eye over him first wouldn't he.

My point exactly. We were told, or the players were told it's a clean slate. Perhaps Sam wasn't at that meeting, or hadn't received the memo.

I'll be gutted if the lad goes again, yet players like Long lad just saunter around doing naff all apart from when it's contract time. Give the lad a chance FFS 

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Bruce would want to run his eye over him first wouldn't he.

Maybe that's what Steve and Stephen have been doing on his behalf. 

We've plenty of non scoring forwards, but for potential flaws in his all round game, Winnall is a goalscorer and I'd be a bit disappointed to see him go elsewhere. Problem is, we don't seem to want to play 2 up front and Joao and FF better in those wide attacking roles and he needs gametime in a front 2.

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Would rather he be given a chance here. Would have him as an option on the bench instead of Nuhiu every time. 

Could be that he wants more regular game time and thinks he'll get it if he goes out on loan ?

4 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Could be that he wants more regular game time and thinks he'll get it if he goes out on loan ?

Fair point. Good on him if he wants to play football. Would like him to be given a fair shot under Bruce though. Everyone start with a clean slate. 

• Like 1

Won’t argue he knows where the net is but not fast enough, strong enough and an awful first touch.

Nuhiu and Fletcher are the big lads, which is why Nuhiu going no where. Then we have way too many others and he’s rightly behind too many of them    

Edited by Ash76

Never given a chance here to shine, but shows the determination and urgency I want to see throughout the side.

Showed decent form in a promotion chasing side at Derby too but deemed not good enough for a struggling lower mid-table sides bench.

5 minutes ago, Prince said:

Never given a chance here to shine, but shows the determination and urgency I want to see throughout the side.

Showed decent form in a promotion chasing side at Derby too but deemed not good enough for a struggling lower mid-table sides bench.

He hardly ever started for them