So then....Bruce is coming in this week but....

5 hours ago, LiamAP22D said:

With Feb 1st being his official start date, is he just going to turn up Friday and pick the team for Saturday? I know he'll have spoke to S.A & S.C and seen some of the games.

Or does anyone think he'll be on the training ground with the players this week? 

Depends when the next test match is lol

7 hours ago, LiamAP22D said:

With Feb 1st being his official start date, is he just going to turn up Friday and pick the team for Saturday? I know he'll have spoke to S.A & S.C and seen some of the games.

Or does anyone think he'll be on the training ground with the players this week? 

If hes not starting until the 1st feb i doubt he will be doing much at all until the 1st

Guest everydays_wednesday

According to Alan Shearer on Twitter he can’t start until 1st Feb due to Aston Villa having it in his contract when he left.

Pished me off when he was disrespected as well as the club by Gullit and Murphy on BBC before game.

43 minutes ago, everydays_wednesday said:

According to Alan Shearer on Twitter he can’t start until 1st Feb due to Aston Villa having it in his contract when he left.

Pished me off when he was disrespected as well as the club by Gullit and Murphy on BBC before game.

If this is the case, why wasn't it announced straight away? Why did people have to speculate or Bruce have to talk about the terrible year he had?

Why couldn't we just announce due to a clause with another club he's unavailable until February? Seems bizarre how it has panned out and been reported if the only reason is a clause with Villa.

8 hours ago, cookeh said:

Why? I know i wouldn't turn up to a job before my start date.. before they were paying my wages.

Agnew might have asked Bruce a few things on the phone, but I don't imagine Bruce has done a minutes actual work yet and wont till Friday.

I'm expecting him to let Agnew continue against Ipswich and Reading will be his first game.

Get your point, but Steve Bruce's wages, proffesional attitude and all the rest, probably explains his achievements.