FA Investigation:

6 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Thing is with that mixture some are willing to pull a knife on you over nothing, seriously when school ends then they'd go in armed forces if they didn't have a job to go to 

Some are quite easy to sponge the benefits system and do nothing. At least in forces they would learn respect and discipline 

yeah shove them in army that will stop them from fighting

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

They'd learn a trade in there and it doesn't mean having to pull a trigger, my friends daughter is a tank driver and fully qualified to chef too.

Half of them think it's easy street when you leave school and need a short sharp shock.

Bet no one complains about her lumpy spuds :biggrin:

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

They'd learn a trade in there and it doesn't mean having to pull a trigger, my friends daughter is a tank driver and fully qualified to chef too.

Half of them think it's easy street when you leave school and need a short sharp shock.

I know, the army does a good job for most, I was playing with a very old quote but can't remember who said it 

21 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Thing is with that mixture some are willing to pull a knife on you over nothing, seriously when school ends then they'd go in armed forces if they didn't have a job to go to 

Some are quite easy to sponge the benefits system and do nothing. At least in forces they would learn respect and discipline 

Never had a 48 hour cheese sesh Tinks with only pots o' tea, flapjacks and a tub o' vas to keep you going like muckfilm rabbits?

Fuckthe army hun.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

Guest 1banana2banana

Saw a kid 3 rows in front of me launch a full bottle of pop from top tier onto pitch (just as final whistle blew). Kid disappeared but good job it didn’t hit anyone. Must be ‘cool’ these days. 

31 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Glad to hear she's a qualified chef too.

There'll not be much call for out of work tank drivers when she leaves the forces.:rolleyes:

Edited by oldtawnyowl

1 hour ago, hawksmore said:

Yeah. all the seats empty in the chelsea end and yet one decides to go to all the trouble of buying a season ticket, going to a dozen away games just to get the points to be able to get a ticket in the Wednesday end. Strong logic right there. Even the touts outside were saying there was no chance of getting a ticket for the away end!

Some of our fans are stupid as fizz, saw one lad trying to push a young kid out the way in the ground, nearly knocked him over, young kid must have been no more than 10. Best part was the bloke who must have been with the kid, he was big unit and had hold of the lad and told him to calm down.

WAWAW - but not it seems for all the scrotes, racists and wannabe thugs who don't care about the others who don't want to throw coins and get bans.

My God do you ever think out the box let me just kill your theory right there

he gets the ticket of a Sheffield Wednesday fan that he knows has a friend or Someone decided they couldn’t make the game and sold it on eBay 

Like I said it’s probably all a load of testicles but there you go conspiracy theorylol

Guest Bulgaria
2 hours ago, vulva said:

Sheffield Wednesday have announced that any fan found guilty of throwing items onto the pitch at Stamford Bridge will receive a life ban. 

So far, 4,563 people have come forward. 

Very good!

2 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

...you do realise a tank just has a bigger trigger, with bigger bullets and kills more folk ? WTF: lol 

On 28/01/2019 at 09:57, daleblue said:

The decision was made for a foul and penalty given, so play is stopped and brought back to the penalty incident, the game has to restart from that point,so it makes no difference if its a corner or anything else, the ball is dead at the time the tackle was made and penalty given.

So, the incorrect decision from the ref actually cost us an attacking position which could have led to a goal?

Brilliant! lol