FA Investigation:

Most young lads are on cocaine at away days, how else can you booze from 8 in the morning till the following AM? Like it or not, the more liberal society gets the more drugs are being used, not just away games but nights out in Sheffield are full of coke heads. 

1 minute ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Most young lads are on cocaine at away days, how else can you booze from 8 in the morning till the following AM? Like it or not, the more liberal society gets the more drugs are being used, not just away games but nights out in Sheffield are full of coke heads. 

So your saying that most "young lads" are doing drugs? I would love to see your data on this claim. I'd be surprised if 20% of young lads take drugs.

Just now, Mycroft said:

So your saying that most "young lads" are doing drugs? I would love to see your data on this claim. I'd be surprised if 20% of young lads take drugs.

Correct, I am young myself so I know this first-hand I don't need data to know who's been sniffing and who hasn't. 

8 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

I was drinking from 8am yesterday up until just before kick off. 

1 I'm not young.

2 I don't do nights out in Sheffield.

3 I don't do drugs.

4 I prefer Pepsi to Coke. :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mycroft said:

One thing you need is data. First-hand accounts are just stories.  

I'd be shocked if less than 20% of young males at away games aren't sniffing cocaine, there's absolutely no way anyone could do the drinking sessions they are doing without some stimulant. 

Just now, bradowl said:

I was drinking from 8am yesterday up until just before kick off. 

1 I'm not young.

2 I don't do nights out in Sheffield.

3 I don't do drugs.

4 I prefer Pepsi to Coke. :biggrin:

Fair play. :biggrin:

Some of these mad heads are starting at 8 and not getting in until 3am the next day though.

7 hours ago, handworth52 said:

did anyone also see or was involved in the nonsense at half time where stewards wouldn't let anyone through unless they showed there tickets again

I heard about that. 

Apparently it was quite scary with people being ‘squashed’ together somewhat. 

It could be that the stewards knew about the coin throwing and didn’t want extra groups of people to go right to the front rows to cause trouble (my complete guess). 

Sounded like it needs reporting to Chelsea, as it was a bit frightening and dangerous. 

Edited by Kopparberg

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

A lot depends on how they've been brought up and discipline in family home.

Maybe, but I know a lot of lads doing it who come from good homes with loving parents, I just think it's becoming a socially acceptable thing amongst younger people now who talk quite openly about it. Older people see it as being wrong, but at the end of the day alcohol is just as bad a drug as any and they are quite happy to knock back pints of that. 

1 minute ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Fair play. :biggrin:

Some of these mad heads are starting at 8 and not getting in until 3am the next day though.

We used to meet in Sheff at 11:00 in town, have a few drinks then meet with the away fans, after the game stopped out drank all night then went to the night clubs. 

You're making the mistakes of every young generation thinking they are the first ones to do it, when the reality is that its all been done before.   

5 hours ago, Owlsend said:

It’s not an excuse and I’m not saying it was a Chelsea fan I’m saying it possibly could Be a Chelsea fan in the away and the player in question that got the goggles chucked at him is under A transfer scenario at the moment some fans think that he is picking the other team over them and there’s a bit of animosity amongst the fans at the moment that’s what my mates from Chelsea said

Yeah. all the seats empty in the chelsea end and yet one decides to go to all the trouble of buying a season ticket, going to a dozen away games just to get the points to be able to get a ticket in the Wednesday end. Strong logic right there. Even the touts outside were saying there was no chance of getting a ticket for the away end!

Some of our fans are stupid as fizz, saw one lad trying to push a young kid out the way in the ground, nearly knocked him over, young kid must have been no more than 10. Best part was the bloke who must have been with the kid, he was big unit and had hold of the lad and told him to calm down.

WAWAW - but not it seems for all the scrotes, racists and wannabe thugs who don't care about the others who don't want to throw coins and get bans.

• Haha 1