FA Investigation:

48 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

You’re miss-quoting me a little. I’m not suggesting everybody that wears one is a wannabe hooligan, just that wannabe hooligans tend to wear them. Slightly different connotation.

Either way I think your comment was a little unjust. You don’t like them...I do!! I don’t pass derogatory comments on others fashion, nor do I accept them from others.

I don’t think I’m an hooligan nor do I fight at matches but I like the fashion. 

Sorry to go off topic just just something I wanted to clarify. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

I didn't realise he was celebrating to his family in the box and in the moment thought he was taking thepiss and threw a half eaten bun at him on the telly.

Am I due an early morning knock?

I get those ............... bloody Bailiffs . :carlosswfc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

I didn't realise he was celebrating to his family in the box and in the moment thought he was taking thepiss and threw a half eaten bun at him on the telly.

Am I due an early morning knock?

Of Roger Stone and FBI proportions WTF:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

Can’t condone throwing objects. We wouldn’t want people throwing stuff at our players. 

I’m guessing going from a ‘penalty’ to losing in about 162 seconds didn’t help. 

No excuse that , it was the right decision with both instances . The best team won by a country mile that’s why we lost not because of fine margins . 

42 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Either way I think your comment was a little unjust. You don’t like them...I do!! I don’t pass derogatory comments on others fashion, nor do I accept them from others.

I don’t think I’m an hooligan nor do I fight at matches but I like the fashion. 

Sorry to go off topic just just something I wanted to clarify. 

I don’t think it was derogatory, more in jest. We’re all entitled to an opinion, doesn’t mean anybody is wrong. You might think I dress like a two hat, I’d accept that. Not worth arguing over I suppose.

Probably unpopular to say but I think there's something rotten with the core of our travelling fanbase. A lot of the younger fans come to matches just wanting to act like hoolies, decked out in stone island, doing coke in the toilets and thinking it's a laugh to throw things on the pitch. They're surrounded by grown men who lived through the 70s and 80s - who saw how bad hooliganism got - that just egg it on and reinforce a toxic culture. We don't tend to be involved in much violence but one day some fans will end up getting hurt and we'll all act like it's a great unexpected tragedy. Nothing can be done overnight but the club and the league need to get a grip before it all gets out of hand again. 

Sorry to sound like a grumpy git - I had to wait ages for a wee yesterday cause of all the key inspecting. 

10 minutes ago, e6owl said:

Probably unpopular to say but I think there's something rotten with the core of our travelling fanbase. A lot of the younger fans come to matches just wanting to act like hoolies, decked out in stone island, doing coke in the toilets and thinking it's a laugh to throw things on the pitch. They're surrounded by grown men who lived through the 70s and 80s - who saw how bad hooliganism got - that just egg it on and reinforce a toxic culture. We don't tend to be involved in much violence but one day some fans will end up getting hurt and we'll all act like it's a great unexpected tragedy. Nothing can be done overnight but the club and the league need to get a grip before it all gets out of hand again. 

Sorry to sound like a grumpy git - I had to wait ages for a wee yesterday cause of all the key inspecting. 

I don't think it's a Wednesday problem. It always seems to me that half the away fans have got no interest in the match. Turn up 10 minutes after kick off, head to bar 10 minutes before half time, cone back 10 minutes into 2nd half and phook off 15 minutes before the end.

Young lads using the match as an excuse for a day on the beer. Same all over the country. Annoying as hell for those that are only there for the game but most of the time it's harmless enough.

52 minutes ago, londonowl said:

I don't think it's a Wednesday problem. It always seems to me that half the away fans have got no interest in the match. Turn up 10 minutes after kick off, head to bar 10 minutes before half time, cone back 10 minutes into 2nd half and phook off 15 minutes before the end.

Young lads using the match as an excuse for a day on the beer. Same all over the country. Annoying as hell for those that are only there for the game but most of the time it's harmless enough.

5 minutes ago, unkastav said:

Is there any truth that alot of the fans are cokeheads? Genuine question. I like a few drinks but wouldnt want folk thinking im into that rubbish, then again I dont chuck coins

Yes. It’s prevalent (the posturing and the drugs) not just amongst our fans. Seems to be the subculture in football/ section of young lads at the moment.