FA Investigation:

19 minutes ago, cbirks said:

Makes us look parochial af. Can't handle their big day out in that London and end up throwing things at somebody who can't throw anything back at them. 

I couldn't get tickets but these d*ckheads could? Jesus wept. Let us never speak ill of Blunts or Miwaww, we're no bloomin better.

Well if they could get tickets and you couldn't, they've clearly been to more games and warranted a ticket before you?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, southportdc said:

Look I don't want to hide behind the old 'everyone does it' excuse, but as Jesus said 'let he who has not cast swimming goggles at a £30m Brazilian footballer to express their disdain with VAR speak first'

I HAVEN'T. I ALSO FEEL THE WEIGHT OF THE LAW, AND THE I DON'T DISDAIN VAR

I well remember sitting in the Old Stand prior to the North being built. At that time, teams didn't have to walk out together, or shake hands before a game to 'show respect' At the time it was customary for the home Team to come out first. Wednesday were playing Plymouth, and I was sat beside my Dad, a hard bitten ex-Miner turned SteelWorker. I saw the flash of a player coming down the tunnel, jumped to my feet, and started to cheer. This immediately turned to a Boo when I realised it was a team in green - the opposition. I immediately got a right skelp from my Dad. 'Tha' doesn't boo t' Away team , Lad. Tha' dun't cheer mind!' I remember that to this day. Unfortunately, the game has changed Players and Spectators now have no respect for each other., and not to the betterment of the game.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, cbirks said:

Makes us look parochial af. Can't handle their big day out in that London and end up throwing things at somebody who can't throw anything back at them. 

I couldn't get tickets but these d*ckheads could? Jesus wept. Let us never speak ill of Blunts or Miwaww, we're no bloomin better.

Agree with most of that apart from the 'no better' than those other two. Some very poor behaviour on show last night, but nobody getting their face slashed or flares fired towards them. 

46 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

I wonder if the swimming goggles were ripped off the hood of those stupid coats that wannabe hooligans wear. Probably think they look smart, but end up looking like **** Dastardly in his chuffin flying machine 

Better than the primark coat you’ve been spotted in several times!! 

• Haha 1

did anyone also see or was involved in the nonsense at half time where stewards wouldn't let anyone through unless they showed there tickets again , quite a few wouldn't even have tickets on em if there m8 or partner had them while they nipped for food or a tiddle. never seen such idiotic stewards before. things like this and the biased ref along with cheating Chelsea players for me put a massive downer  on the day . 

1 hour ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Agree with most of that apart from the 'no better' than those other two. Some very poor behaviour on show last night, but nobody getting their face slashed or flares fired towards them. 

exactly millwall get away with slashing and stabbing people yet some stupid comments about rather be a **** than a scouser will possibly get them a game behind closed doors . if anyone was throughing coins they can easily be identified and get banning orders , leeds act like morons at every game ,last season pigs were assaulting opposing fans yet what happened to them? 

1 hour ago, Castleford Owl said:

You don’t even know who I am lol

Thats correct but on the same principle, how do you know that everyone who wears a google coat is a wannabe hooligan? After all.... “You don’t even know who they are”

Pep guardiola wears stone island...doesn’t make him an hooligan!! 

3 hours ago, cbirks said:

A millwall fan stabbed an everton fan on Saturday so simmer down a little mate 

33 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Thats correct but on the same principle, how do you know that everyone who wears a google coat is a wannabe hooligan? After all.... “You don’t even know who they are”

Pep guardiola wears stone island...doesn’t make him an hooligan!! 

You’re miss-quoting me a little. I’m not suggesting everybody that wears one is a wannabe hooligan, just that wannabe hooligans tend to wear them. Slightly different connotation.

1 hour ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Ah, the Liverpool excuse!

It’s not an excuse and I’m not saying it was a Chelsea fan I’m saying it possibly could Be a Chelsea fan in the away and the player in question that got the goggles chucked at him is under A transfer scenario at the moment some fans think that he is picking the other team over them and there’s a bit of animosity amongst the fans at the moment that’s what my mates from Chelsea said

• Haha 1