FA Investigation:

Whoever threw those items at their players, are scum. 

We dont need to resort to that sort of tinpot behaviour. 

Whats it achieved ? 

Its embarrassing for the decent fans, the club, the millions watching on tv & reading about it. 

Guest addedtime
4 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

We keep out one of the world's best teams for 30 minutes or so and win a penalty. The penalty is overruled by a var system that is only in use at a handful of games in this round. We concede a penalty cos we are a bit knocked for 6. Our fans then throw a pair of swimming goggles at their players. 

If that doesn't encapsulate Wednesday then I don't know what does. 

Perfect.

I was right at the front by the corner flag and at the time it looked like Willian was taking the wee wee with us, causing a complete lack of control around us.

The reality is his family were in the box in the corner directly behind us and he was acknowledging them.

i lost it, but didn’t, and wouldn’t, ever throw owt on the pitch, however the many out of it on booze and drugs round us had a different idea.

Guest Bulgaria
30 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

We keep out one of the world's best teams for 30 minutes or so and win a penalty. The penalty is overruled by a var system that is only in use at a handful of games in this round. We concede a penalty cos we are a bit knocked for 6. Our fans then throw a pair of swimming goggles at their players. 

If that doesn't encapsulate Wednesday then I don't know what does. 

True.

If you had to pick at team that gets a penalty over ruled, then has one given against it 3 minutes later.....it would be SWFC.

The Wednesday way.

4 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

True.

If you had to pick at team that gets a penalty over ruled, then has one given against it 3 minutes later.....it would be SWFC.

The Wednesday way.

I dunno why we didn't get a corner from our VAR decision

Would have changed the pattern of play leading up to their penalty decision a couple of minutes later

VAR is for getting the right decision that decision should have been a corner to us.

Probably still have lost , but it's fine margins 

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

I dunno why we didn't get a corner from our VAR decision

Would have changed the pattern of play leading up to their penalty decision a couple of minutes later

VAR is for getting the right decision that decision should have been a corner to us.

Probably still have lost , but it's fine margins 

The ball is dead as soon as the ref gives a foul and penalty, drop ball for incorrect decision.

• Like 2

Anyone that goes to a football game and throws coins or anything that could hurt a player are nothing but scum should be kicked out of football for good.

Abhorrent behaviour ..

On a side note - Swimming Goggles/????????

Edited by Hack-Abusi
  • Thanks 1