Alex Bruce Tweet

7 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

What is the difference between disagreeing and getting knickers in a twist. 

I personally think the comments are out of order and very disrespectful to a very successful manager .

Is that getting my knickers in a twist.?

Think words such as absolutly disgraceful and bang out of order are an over reaction.

Thought Gullit made a good point of would he have done the sane if Man U were offering him the job.

19 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Love Alex Scott even more especially when stuck between two totally thick puddings trading simply on their names only.

Fuckoff ya pair o'flaps!!

I love Alex Scott aswell lol

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think words such as absolutly disgraceful and bang out of order are an over reaction.

Thought Gullit made a good point of would he have done the sane if Man U were offering him the job.

What did you think was good about that point?

38 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

This is what winds me up about the BBC. It was the same for the Swansea match last season. They don't bother doing any research on the lower league side. Laziness for a job that is well-paid. Mark Lawrenson asked his co-commentator during the games which Wednesday players were frozen out. Amateur stuff.

The BBC are embarrassing. 

He told his other commentator at Swansea we had 12 players out injured mate.

2 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

You're joking, right? Man U currently have a temporary manager. They've not appointed anyone permanent yet. Or have they and do they have an agreement with that person to start at a later date.

Wouldn't that be foookin ironic?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, torryowl said:

yeah ..I thought they made a fair point when they said would have done that if offered the man utd job ……..but that's by the by , bruce  and chansiri agreed for him to take over feb 1st and if they are both happy with that then it's not anyone elses business but there own . 

Obviously this is pure conjecture but I honestly think he would’ve asked Man Utd if that was an option. When it’s your family, the very idea of breaking promises like that to a recently deceased loved one - or at least, not doing your very best to keep them - is unconscionable, no matter what your job. Purely hypothetical scenario but I’m sure he’d have asked. I’m also sure they have said “no, not because we don’t sympathise but because it doesn’t sit right PR-wise for a club of our profile on the world stage.” We don’t have that issue, for better or worse (better, IMO), and I’m glad we said yes.

• Like 3

Just now, matthefish2002 said:

The comments were disgraceful.  

As for Man Utd that is totally spurious and hypothetical and to honest cloud cuckoo land so adds nothing to any debate about what was agreed with us. Not a good point at all, more a very cheap point.

39 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Gullit was worse he said if he had been given the man utd job we would have been over straight away, totally not needed.

Total arsehole for saying it.

Whoever is taking the Man Utd job isn't coming till the summer so the Norwegian puppet for who is fronting for Alex Ferguson can pretend to be managing the team till then.

Murphy’s comments “I think he’s made a rod for his own back” were strange. But then he could only come up with “he’s managed Sheffield United” which literally has nothing to do with the price of fish. Before then saying “if he doesn’t start well we are going to go against him because of this” I like to judge a manager after he’s shaped his own side not after a “start” plus I’ve already seen a huge improvement in the time Agnew has come in already. 

If anything this has made our fan base unite and really get behind Steve Bruce. 

I thought it was disgusting what they was saying as far as I know all if not most associated with Wednesday are happy with Bruce starting when he is. Would we have wanted him earlier, yeah, but we respect it. I applaud the club in the way they have handled it. They could have kept quiet and let Bullen do it. But they got there man and announced it. Complete outsiders throwing an over opinionated view across making out it’s the views of everyone 

not us were Wednesday so f£&k off 

see you when you get here Bruce 

It was disrespectful not only to Bruce but to the majority of proper Wednesday fans in assuming that as fans we wouldnt have the common decency to understand the decision. 

However it would be no suprise to see a few knnobbs on here prove Murphy right in the coming months.

We could probably name them now.

Ill informed comments by Murphy and Gullit which were unnecessary.

Personally, found the Gullit Man U reference more distasteful. 

Don't particularly like either of them, but generally have no reason to watch MOTD or listen to Talkshite, where they are likely to reside, so won't be bothering me. 

Edited by striker
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Murphy’s comments “I think he’s made a rod for his own back” were strange. But then he could only come up with “he’s managed Sheffield United” which literally has nothing to do with the price of fish. Before then saying “if he doesn’t start well we are going to go against him because of this” I like to judge a manager after he’s shaped his own side not after a “start” plus I’ve already seen a huge improvement in the time Agnew has come in already. 

If anything this has made our fan base unite and really get behind Steve Bruce. 

I was wondering why he brought sheff Utd into it as well, is danny on talksport now because thats full of idiots too so kinda fits in.

As for Ruud, never like the arrogant t0sser, was arrogant as a player, a crap arrogant manager and even worse pundit.