Alex Bruce Tweet

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

I thought the comments from Gullit and Murphy we’re f**king disgusting. 

Totally agree with Alex Bruce.

Gullit's comment's and laughing at 'if it were man u' were totally out of order. At least Alex Scott held it together and said the right response when goaded by Gullit.

3 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I thought the comments from Gullit and Murphy we’re f**king disgusting. 

Absolutely disgrace and unprofessional like comments his mouth is working 29 Seconds head of his brain:carlos:

But what do you expect of the BBC If you’re not from London and in the premiership they do not give them a rats ass

Yeah not sure why they said Wednesday fans want the manager in now. We understand what Bruce has gone through and I think the chairman has shown a great side to him allowing Bruce to do what he's done and I for one think he will be worth the wait.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lythamowl said:

Terrible from gullit and Murphy. You would think that seeing as they are being paid to spout this rubbish then they could have done some research.

not one, not one Wednesday fan has an issue with bruce’s Decision 

This is what winds me up about the BBC. It was the same for the Swansea match last season. They don't bother doing any research on the lower league side. Laziness for a job that is well-paid. Mark Lawrenson asked his co-commentator during the games which Wednesday players were frozen out. Amateur stuff.

The BBC are embarrassing.