Adam Reach

Solid left midfielder and best on left as not great technically or decision making wise and weak right foot.

Great runner, bruce should keep it simple and play him in a 442 on left for good cover to lb and decent crosses in final 3rd, play matias on right.

His movement can create the space to get into crossing positions

30 minutes ago, JOHNHARKES said:

Is it me or has he been wee wee poor for the last 5 games.  Completely bang average tonight. When had chance to put himself in shop window. Take 12m now if true re wolves. I do actually like Reach but there isnt a fine line in fans opinion of him. Im bang in the middle he isnt brilliant nor shyyyte just an above average Championship player.

Yep, definitely a player that you'd want to keep, but realistically if the money is good we should be cashing in given our current situation.

Certainly not irreplaceable, but then we've never really been much good at digging out cut price gems on a regular basis. Hopefully our scouting/contacts will be a little better now.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Tried hard tonight but he cant play without the ball. We were outclassed but I wouldnt criticise any of them. Chelsea are top 4 premier league . After the top 6 no other teams can compete. Day out for the fans but the result was much as expected. 

See my other comment further up pal.

24 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

I rate him. Good engine and endeavour.

Always fit too.

Would be an asset to any quality squad - even a Premiership one.

The lad must have a heart the size of a dustbin lid, trying to carry this squad week in week out.

Nah not having that Reading mate...………...if he was "carrying" us he would have shown a lot more for the ball and led by example much more than he did...…….seemed content to hide for me.

Tbf Reach, Boyd, Fletcher, Pelupessy all anonymous tonight. The overall set up was wrong. You saw what impact the Chelsea players with a bit of pace had on the game. Long balls up to Fletcher with no other Wedensday player within 15-20m of him and the back four sat deep inside our own half was never going to trouble them.

57 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

These games show players up. Bannan also often lauded as one of the best midfielders in the Champ but not a chance he'd ever get a game in the Prem.

Certainly don't see a Prem side playing Reach. Possible a relegation candidate might pick him up with a view to Champ football.

How are you expected to look like a Prem player when you are up against some of the best footballers in the country when playing for an above average non attacking championship team. 

I don't get it.

1 hour ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Because he was playing in a poor Championship side against one of Europe's best teams? Reyt. 

Give over, he could barely even run with the ball. Definitely looked like nerves got the better of him, but he was one of our poorest players tonight 

reach has been poo for 95% of this season

when was last time everyone thought 'he was unplayable today' or he deserved man the match

the fact that people on here think he is one of our best players just shows how disastrous our recruitment has been.

can anyone serious say we'd miss him if he went ,sell at the first opportunity and take someone's pants down like Middlesbrough did to us

id be happy £2 million at the moment ,never mind £20 million what some crackpots have said on here

Harsh IMO, absolutely walks into this team and *if* there’s a problem then maybe that’s it, not Reach himself. He’s good at our level. Always looked our most likely tonight. Needs to play wide though.

If we had five midfielders capable of keeping Adam Reach on the bench week in week out, we wouldn’t be in the championship. Honestly, I think some people forget where we’re at as a club this past decade.

Reach is one of our best. Without him and Bannan last couple of seasons we’d have been tragic.

Edited by Mr. Tom

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Would look better in a better side.

My wife says I look better in a George Clooney mask

2 hours ago, twolaptops said:

He is Petr Rudi MK2......................get shut if offered a good price

That's Boyd