Adam Reach

Is it me or has he been wee wee poor for the last 5 games.  Completely bang average tonight. When had chance to put himself in shop window. Take 12m now if true re wolves. I do actually like Reach but there isnt a fine line in fans opinion of him. Im bang in the middle he isnt brilliant nor shyyyte just an above average Championship player.

1 minute ago, JOHNHARKES said:

Is it me or has he been wee wee poor for the last 5 games.  Completely bang average tonight. When had chance to put himself in shop window. Take 12m now if true re wolves. I do actually like Reach but there isnt a fine line in fans opinion of him. Im bang in the middle he isnt brilliant nor shyyyte just an above average Championship player.

Average at best, no bottle but scores the odd great goal, not our way forward

• Like 1

Guest wilyfox

Problem with Reach is...for all his talent, you expose a flaw in his game wherever you play him. That's probably why he's been moved about so much.

Lacks pace and trickery in attack. Lacks bite & presence in midfield. Lacks defensive ability at wing-back/full-back. He's enigmatic. 

These games show players up. Bannan also often lauded as one of the best midfielders in the Champ but not a chance he'd ever get a game in the Prem.

Certainly don't see a Prem side playing Reach. Possible a relegation candidate might pick him up with a view to Champ football.

1 minute ago, sMacLean said:

These games show players up. Bannan also often lauded as one of the best midfielders in the Champ but not a chance he'd ever get a game in the Prem.

Certainly don't see a Prem side playing Reach. Possible a relegation candidate might pick him up with a view to Champ football.

I actually thought that Bannan was one of the players who could hold his head high tonight along with Tom Lees. 

Absolutely shocking today had no gumption Then again none of the players today did

If you do not get  motivated against a team like Chelsea in the fa cup Nothing will get theM Motivated I have 2 words for Sheffield Wednesday players today and reach 

(flipping poo)

Wouldn’t feel sad if one of two of them players today was sold tomorrow

Doesn't offer anything when played down middle.

I don't think he's as good as what some think.

Needs a run of games down wing.

Having said that would like to see us go 4-3-3 with Foriesteri and Joao either side of Fletcher, so not sure where you would play him as I don't rate him as a central midfielder.

• Thanks 1

Just now, jonnyowl said:

Doesn't offer anything when played down middle.

I don't think he's as good as what some think.

Needs a run of games down wing.

Having said that would like to see us go 4-3-3 with Foriesteri and Joao either side of Fletcher, so not sure where you would play him as I don't rate him as a central midfielder.

Got to be either flank with a strong midfield, he is a luxury player tbh, when the going is tough?

16 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

I rate him. Good engine and endeavour.

Always fit too.

Would be an asset to any quality squad - even a Premiership one.

The lad must have a heart the size of a dustbin lid, trying to carry this squad week in week out.

Hahahhaha

No muscle, strength, pace or determination 

He would get absolutely swallowed up in that league

Sell him off

22 minutes ago, JOHNHARKES said:

Tried hard tonight but he cant play without the ball. We were outclassed but I wouldnt criticise any of them. Chelsea are top 4 premier league . After the top 6 no other teams can compete. Day out for the fans but the result was much as expected. 

• Like 1