Forestierri 14m

I love how people read that as we've been offered £14m.  It's clear that's the asking price after someone has enquired about him.  Which will mean we won't sell him.

£14m is a ludicrous amount.  We'd do well to get £5m for him.  And to be honest I'd bite your hand off for that right now!

Just not bothered...

3 minutes ago, Manchester_Owl said:

Here we go again.

Every. Single. Season. 

Do not sell him. He's out best player.

Sell Reach/Bannan first if must.

He's started 12 games in the last 18 months.

For £10m+ to prevent the looming transfer embargo is it really worth holding onto him? 

2 minutes ago, Manchester_Owl said:

Here we go again.

Every. Single. Season. 

Do not sell him. He's out best player.

Sell Reach/Bannan first if must.

Thanks God, I am not alone. He’s irreplaceable. He’s been mismanaged by incompetence......let’s see what Bruce can do with him. 

2 minutes ago, Stan Dupowls said:

Thanks God, I am not alone. He’s irreplaceable. He’s been mismanaged by incompetence......let’s see what Bruce can do with him. 

Irreplaceable? He’s hardly flipping played. 

Yeh, let’s sell Reach and Bannan, 2 consistent players who can play 35/40 games a season and keep hold of an unreliable temperamental injury prone enigma. 

FFS. 

FFFS. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

In an inflated market where Madine goes for 6m, Forestieiri is worth more than that. When he is happy and on it, he is the best in the league in my view.

But given our scenario, you’d think anything approaching 8-10m would be worth looking at. 

Exactly this. In the crazy football transfer market where Madine goes for £6m yet some posters are saying they’d value Forestieri £1m less than Madine. He’s worth way more than that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stan Dupowls said:

Since August 17 he has started 10 games for us.

10 fO0king games.

We have a player with regular injuries and suspensions.

Time to move on ffs

3 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Since August 17 he has started 10 games for us.

10 fO0king games.

We have a player with regular injuries and suspensions.

Time to move on ffs

They just don’t get it. 10 games in 18 months and they rather sell Reach and Bannan, who have probably started 100 between them in that period. 

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

Irreplaceable? He’s hardly flipping played. 

Yeh, let’s sell Reach and Bannan, 2 consistent players who can play 35/40 games a season and keep hold of an unreliable temperamental injury prone enigma. 

FFS. 

FFFS. 

Baffling isnt it.

Forestieri isn't our best player, he last properly contributed to the team in 2016, he's stolen a very big wage since then and people come out with nonsense like "irreplaceable" . Yes he's got more natural talent than the others but we get absolutely no benefit from it.

The club is financially on its arse and people want to keep paying players who contribute nothing, those days are coming to an end, if there's a good offer, get rid. 

• Like 4