Snap their hands off at 14m, hes worth 5 tops, bad attitide, injury prone, inconsistent,  anthony knockaert is a better player than forestieri and he cant deliver in the premier league so 14m if we get that is ridiculous 

• Agree 9
  • Disagree 15
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Sell. Offered us nothing for a few years now. Reach has the better potential plus younger.

• Agree 9
  • Disagree 7
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 4

I wonder if that’s the same team that’s signing Palmer and abdi for a combined 40m 

Of course at anything north of £10m I think you have to seriously consider the sale BUT a little part of me would love to see what Steve Bruce could get out of Nando.

• Agree 9

Come on Cardiff, you know you need a striker that can pull a rabbit out of a hat

• Like 1
  • Disagree 4
  • Sad 2

Is 14m the number of pages this thread will run to?

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

FF is my favourite player at SWFC and symbolized the “new dawn” of 2014-15.

That said, the kerfuffle right at the beginning of the next season was a bigger downer than the play off loss and things have overall felt unsettled since. 

I think anything over 10 million would be good business for both sides (whoever the others are). 

Anything in the 10m region needs to be taken seriously. I can't see it being a prem side, and we're not competing for promotion so it shouldn't matter where he goes.

Nobody is going to pay 14m for a 29 year old crock with a poor attitude who’s had two good seasons out of 7 or 8 combined for Wednesday and Watford . 

• Agree 8
  • Disagree 1
  • Thanks 1

His actual value won’t really solve FFP so may as well ask for daft money.

Also some people might need to remember that solving FFP would just put us back to square one as opposed to having £10/15m available.

• Agree 3

If DC really thinks we will get 14 million for him and he is/has used the same massively over valued logic with other players we have it’s no wonder we are in such a mess. Over the last couple of seasons there is no way on earth FF is worth 14 million. 

• Agree 2

Only person who would offer £14m for FF is Peter Risdale.

Would be surprise a serious bid of half that was being tabled by anyone.

We need the money, he is injury prone, questionable attitude and nearly 30. No way would we get £14m.

Edited by matthefish2002

Given his age, injuries, suspensions and overall attitude in last 2 years, £5m plus would be a big result.

EDIT : Mattthefish beat me to it by 2 mins

Edited by RichSheffWeds