Chelsea - V - Wednesday FA Cup OMDT

8 minutes ago, The Regulator said:

Great OMDT. I heard that Leicester fan too. He phoned into 606 after the Wigan game. Nearly crashed the car with the crap he was spouting.

Good luck today Wednesday. Make us proud in this weekend of upsets. UTO. 

That's the chump! Glad someone else heard the goon. Thought I was hearing things. Beggars belief.

Bumped into Westwood, Hutch, Palmer and Boyd at Sheffield Station yesterday. Chatted briefly with them and wished them luck for the match.

They seemed pretty relaxed and in good spirits. It probably doesn’t mean a thing but after seeing how chilled out and relaxed they were, I couldn’t help but feel that if Chelsea make the mistake of underestimating us, today could be the upset of the cup so far.

Regardless of our season prior to Christmas, we’ve got some good players at Hillsborough who have plenty of big match experience and not only will they be relishing the chance to play at Stamford Bridge in front of a tv audience of millions but they’ll all be desperate to impress the new boss who starts tomorrow.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Best OMDT thread ever....fact. Spat me tea all over my computer screen reading the bit about boots, much to the annoyance of my boss. Couple more hours at work, then coach darn ta Lundon in the morning.

To all those making the trip, have a safe journey.

Brilliant OMDT. BEST I'VE EVER READ!

I know people think it's funny to say best omdt ever every week but I honestly think that is actually the best omdt ever. I agree with every word. Some of us have tasted glory some of us haven't. Some of us know what it's like to play these current superclubs week In week out and beat them. Those like my lad have no idea what football was like. All they know is today's version. He knows Chelsea are one of the top teams in the world. He knows we are where we are. He can't wait to get into the ground and show the world what proper support and a proper team is. None of your glory hunting rubbish, a proper supporter from a long line of Wednesday fans. 5th or 6th  generation in our family. We reckon. An unbroken line with no pigs, no glory hunters and nobody else but Wednesday. He's buzzing this morning and so am I. 

Prediction 11 nil to Chelsea. Can't wait. 

• Thanks 1

Great OMDT MiLord. 

Bournemouth tho...

Bournemouth is 2 weeks in August!

Heart™ says 1-1

Head™ says why go on a 12 hour round trip to watch a football match when

a)  it's on telly

b)  we'll get thrashed 

c) it's in London 

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

They seemed pretty relaxed and in good spirits. 

This is excellent news Trickster,  excellent news.

For I have always said that to do anything well in life you must be relaxed. 

Football is very much like making love to a beautiful woman.

article-0-1AF944E4000005DC-967_634x422.j

You need to be relaxed to perform.  You can't go in being tense.

Otherwise it's two pumps and a squirt and shag-snot everywhere, I mean, your a goal down, a goal down and down to ten men. Or something. 

Either way. Stays relaxed lads!

• Haha 5

Hopefully we do the fans proud and compete for 90mins.

Wonder how Chelsea will line up and approach the game. Not sure how effective their second team is - Liverpool tried changes at Wolves and came unstuck so owt could happen.

A draw and replay would be a tremendous outcome for all sorts of reasons.

This is a very important game for us today as the nation gets to remember what we’re all about.

If Chelsea don’t put out a full strength team, and they won’t, we have a very good chance today to sneak through. 

That could be the catalyst for this season’s revival, coinciding with Bruce’s arrival.

The Feel Good Factor 23 Chelsea 0.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Animis said:

Wonder how Chelsea will line up and approach the game. Not sure how effective their second team is -

Who knows. They have more men to pick from than the Yorkshire regiment! They could pick anyone from hundreds!

Either way tough task and we'll definitely go with our best XI

2019-01-27 10.25.08.png

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Who knows. They have more men to pick from than the Yorkshire regiment! They could pick anyone from hundreds!

Either way tough task and we'll definitely go with our best XI

2019-01-27 10.25.08.png

You’ve got Hector in there....

Edited by Pablo Bonvin