Chelsea - V - Wednesday FA Cup OMDT

Spot on m'lud..............................but was reaching for the tin hat at one point  ! 

These vloggers, what's that all abaart. Not even saloon bar moaners. Just to$$ers, the lot of 'em

And these televised call-in shows with chaps from darkest Africa or sunny south-east Asia with their insights on Man U and Chelski, and Arsehole, and Tottingham.  You never hear owt from Yi Dun Wee about Huddersfield...................FFS

Let's go down to London and give Johnny Foreigner a reyt good game and do what Bradford did not so long ago

2-1 Owls

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

You see, these are the sort of match stats I prefer to hear!

I prefer to see...

I've been to Chelsea 4 times now, and never seen us concede a goal :biggrin:

• Haha 2

@Lord SnootyProbably my favourite OMDT ever. Entertaining and depressing in equal measure.

Makes me want to win promotion to the Prem, take their money and then say F**k Off you lot we're off to play in the Northern Premier League!!!!! lol

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 3

Everything you said is spot on. Absolutely spot on.

Looking at that possible Chelski team, we probably don’t have much of a chance do we? And I’m sure the commentators will drill that into us too, because the TV companies simpering over the big clubs is another thing about modern football which hacks me off. 

Anyway. Come on Wednesday and Fizz off Joey fizzing Essex.

Looking forward to it, though have no expectations on result, just hope we play in the right way and have a go, then  who knows.

There is premier league opposition and then the elite few, like Chelsea, who are different class. That 'reserve' line up looks strong, but If we're up for it can be a good team.

1-1 and a replay under the floodlights at Hillsborough, where the cup magic will happen.

• Like 1