Mark Lawrenson still hates us

This is taken from the BBC prediction page where he previews the games;

I will be co-commentating on this game on BBC One, and it should be a great atmosphere because the Owls will bring lots of fans with them.

It will be interesting to see how new Chelsea striker Gonzalo Higuain gets on too, because surely he has to play.

But despite the problems that Blues boss Maurizio Sarri is having with his dressing room, I can only see one outcome.

Lawro's prediction: 2-1

Dotty's prediction: This is going to be an absolute walk in the park. I am calling it now, 4-0 to Chelsea.

Reece's prediction: This one, I feel an upset coming along - especially with Chelsea's form at the moment - they are not doing the best and lost to Arsenal the other week. So I am going with 1-0 to Sheffield Wednesday - hopefully!

I'd say Dotty's (nope, never heard of him!!) the one in the anti-Wednesday contingent here.

Guest Bulgaria
1 hour ago, mkowl said:

I blame the snowflake generation if they think that is hate 

The kind that shouts racist if you voted trump.

Guest Bulgaria
20 minutes ago, keefdave said:

There are better pundits about at the merment

Is that that a little village in the Cotswolds?

Edited by Bulgaria

1 hour ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Didn't you pull this stunt when we played Swansea away last year. 

When Lawro went to great lengths to point out we were ravaged by injury and we're doing the best we can.

The same Lawro who tipped us to win the prem in 94.

Your OP should read I hate Lawro. 

This is a garbage thread but his lack of prep work for the Swans game was terrible and he certainly didn't go to any lengths to point out our injury situation .

In fact he had it pointed out to him during the match and his reply was

" yes but how many would actually get in the 1st team " showing his total lack of research and ignorance of anything but the prem 

11 minutes ago, the monk said:

This is a garbage thread but his lack of prep work for the Swans game was terrible and he certainly didn't go to any lengths to point out our injury situation .

In fact he had it pointed out to him during the match and his reply was

" yes but how many would actually get in the 1st team " showing his total lack of research and ignorance of anything but the prem 

He commented on the fact that we were effected badly by injuries.

Fact.

23 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Sounds like you're in agreement with the OP then. Or are you getting a bit confused.

Certainly not in agreement ,not sure how anyone can get hate out of a score prediction but there you go .

Can't stand the man though , mainly due to his cracking of the obvious gag at every opportunity