Sam on Radio 5 tonight.

Whatever people think about his injuries for us, reasons for being excluded by Jos, his disciplinary record or any other thing to knock the lad.

One thing you have to admire is if determination, effort and overall willingness to play the game we all love and leave everything out on the pitch every game. Wish more players of this generation had the same love and passion for the game. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

Whatever people think about his injuries for us, reasons for being excluded by Jos, his disciplinary record or any other thing to knock the lad.

One thing you have to admire is if determination, effort and overall willingness to play the game we all love and leave everything out on the pitch every game. Wish more players of this generation had the same love and passion for the game. 

Absolutely epitomises the boy spot on.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bukta said:

Brought a tear to my eye that did. Listening to Sams thoughts on his career, retiring at 21 years young, his rejuvenation and this upcoming fixture reminded me how proud I should be to follow our wonderful club.

For anyone who didn’t hear it, Sam mentions that he has had two offers to move on but didn’t feel that it was the right move for him because he loves it here and believes everything that the club stands for, he has an ambition to play in the PL and wants it to be with us.

He has 14 Chelsea supporting family members in our end on Sunday! We are so fortunate to have this lad flying our flag on Sunday particularly given his recent treatment by the previous manager. Andy Townsend ended the piece by saying what a good player he is and that he deserves a crack at the premier league once more. This is the FA cup at its finest, it’s already written in the stars, go get em Sammy.

If he wasnt made of biscuit , he would be playing for a top six prem team . Quality player , but very fragile.  

7 hours ago, Bukta said:

Sorry forgot to mention that he says the boys are buzzing about Bruce coming in. Can’t wait to prove themselves. The more I think about it, the more I think he could be the new Big Ron.

At least he won't pi$$ off to Villa 

• Haha 2

Love the bloke - treated appallingly by the previous regime regardless of the circumstances and anything behind the scenes we might not know about

BUT - 14 Chelsea fans in the Wednesday end when many can’t get tickets ?????

Good job there will be plenty of us in the Chelsea end to even it up  !!!!!!!