Steve Bruce interview on Test Match Special

Made me feel good about the future that. Always expecting it to fall through at the last minute tbh but he's already calling us 'us'. Lay off calling us Sheffield though, it's Wednesday and someone needs to let him know. Hurry up Mr Bruce and sort us out. UTO. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

He says he also went to learn different training and preparation by top teams.

bloody hope not!

and he called us “Sheffield “............

I hope he hasn't taken any notes from the England dressing room.

• Haha 1

Hats off to Bruce for taking time with his family and DC for supporting him.

Anything that gets Him refreshed, reinvigorated and provides a bit of insight into other things beyond the football bubble...

44 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Attending cricket because of a promise to his father in law to tick on his bucket list.

Fair play to him, don't think any Wednesday fan should give him grief for not starting the job straight away. It's not like we're going up or down is it. 

26 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I don't have any feeling either way about Bruce going to the cricket and starting on 1st February. But you can tell if things turn sour in a few months at Wednesday it will be brought up 'F*** Off back to the cricket Bruce!'

My main concern was/still is we needed him here, so as to direct the chairman a bit first hand, tell agents of players to find their player a new club, maybe try stenghen with a loan or two. By the time he takes over it'll be too late and be no way to address these issues. 

Everything he says is just such a million miles off from the way Jos spoke.

He is gagging to get back into it, he must absolutely love it and I think he'll love this club and the fans - when we're together, theres not many better clubs out there and I think he's the right man to bring all the broken pieces back together again and get us going. 

Can't wait - roll on the rest of this season and into next!!!

1 minute ago, TodwickOwl said:

Everything he says is just such a million miles off from the way Jos spoke.

He is gagging to get back into it, he must absolutely love it and I think he'll love this club and the fans - when we're together, theres not many better clubs out there and I think he's the right man to bring all the broken pieces back together again and get us going. 

Can't wait - roll on the rest of this season and into next!!!

He has got a very difficult job on his hands, especially once FFP bites. But i think he has the man management skills to see us through and to bring us back stronger. Hopefully he will be giving Mr C a nudge in the right direction.