BRAND NEW - John Sheridan on The Owl Sanctuary

Once backed him to score first goal...think it was 9/1. Put bet on, got to top of steps, pen wednesday, shez to take it...knocked it in, back down steps to collect. All in the first 5 mins.

Reyt happy cos i had a tenner on, usually a fiver.

Can't remember who we played..also backed him at wembley against man u, all i can remember is 14/1 and had a fiver...

I liked shez..:biggrin:.

Love these 

Stand out comments on here for me was 

“I remember thinking Barcelona are s&@t”

“my mother was on f£&@)”g fence”

and

”how much did you pay for a peter atherton shirt”

these are class 

keep wm coming

2 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

Once backed him to score first goal...think it was 9/1. Put bet on, got to top of steps, pen wednesday, shez to take it...knocked it in, back down steps to collect. All in the first 5 mins.

Reyt happy cos i had a tenner on, usually a fiver.

Can't remember who we played..also backed him at wembley against man u, all i can remember is 14/1 and had a fiver...

I liked shez..:biggrin:.

You got done at Wembley his father had 16/1

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, York_Owl said:

You would have thought Sheridan would be the archetypal Clough / Forest player. I can’t understand that one.

Also interesting to hear that Sheridan didn’t enjoy the football under Wilkinson at L**ds.

Big Ron tho. What a manager.

Whilst a grest passer, he probably didn’t show enough dynamism on the pitch for Old Big ‘Ed.

But at Wednesday he had the platform he needed to control games - Palmer and Wilson doing a lot of the donkey work was a huge factor.

On his day, one of the best central midfielders we have had in my time supporting the club.

• Like 1

Guest Bulgaria

Great listen guys, thanks.

Just one small gripe, as with the waddle interview, let them talk and let them tell their stories without butting in all the time.

Guest Grez Bez

Superb podcast but needs to be on Acast or YouTube ASAP. These little players are pants!

John's a character, some great stories. Hope they get into the boozing more on the next one

Thank you for the great feedback so far. We want to make sure everyone gets to listen to the podcast and have put it out on as many channels as possible (that we know of)

It's currently available on (amongst others):

Apple / Ituneshttps://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-owl-sanctuary/id1442535386

Stitcherhttps://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-owl-sanctuary

Spotify - search for 'The Owl Sanctuary'

Acasthttps://play.acast.com/s/the-owl-sanctuary

Player.fmhttps://player.fm/series/2464543/225745030

Remember to subscribe then the next episode will automatically download.

If you think it should be anywhere else or you are struggling to find it else let us know. 

UTO

• Thanks 1

On 23/01/2019 at 16:26, fpowl said:

Love these 

Stand out comments on here for me was 

“I remember thinking Barcelona are s&@t”

“my mother was on f£&@)”g fence

”how much did you pay for a peter atherton shirt”

these are class 

keep wm coming

lol

And you can just imagine how "lairy" he was when he said his "attitude" wasnt right when he was 14 ha ha.

Great part one......................apart from two die hard Wednesday fans not being able to remember that the league cup final was on a SUNDAY...................i will forgive Shez not remembering as it sounds like some serious libation was partaken that evening............."I never went to bed"