Steve Bruce

Guest addedtime

I'm quite glad of this little break for him. I enjoyed the happy smiling photos of him as it means he should be in a good positive happy place when he joins in the fun with us!

Let's see how long that lasts.

13 hours ago, Big Jack said:

If he was on holiday in Barbados, does make a diffrence, he can do what he wants its his life, hopefully he the rest will have done 

him good. He lost both his parents last year and I bet he has not had a break to grieve. Probably not had a proper break for years his 

wife and family no doubt appreciate this time together too. 

There are more important things in life than football. Look forward to seeing him on the 1st of Feb.

He’s not let us down, he doesn’t even work for SWFC yet, however I wager that his phone has been red hot.  lol

Steve Bruce had a dream

to watch his cricket team

he topped up his tan and then got on the plane home

he brought the Wednesdayites back

and got the Owls to attack

We're Sheffield Wednesday

and our manager's fat

2 hours ago, Brommers said:

No, he supports Barnsley but has a fondness for Spurs.  Also has a season ticket at MK Dons as its close to where he lives. 

He did say on talksport he supported man utd, i heard it with my own feet a few years ago before i realised talksport was shyte, hence why i mentioned it....

Only reporting what i heard....

6 hours ago, steveger said:

He did say on talksport he supported man utd, i heard it with my own feet a few years ago before i realised talksport was shyte, hence why i mentioned it....

Only reporting what i heard....

I quite like it tbh. Obviously they concentrate on the Prem but we might get a higher profile now Bruce is coming in. Certainly less painful than listening to the majority who call in to RS, good grief they're so dim i'm amazed they know how to use a phone.

Once heard Goughie tell story that he contacted Juventus club shop for a shirt with "Bentner" printed on it for a laugh. They replied, "are you sure?"

:tango:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jesus said:

Steve Bruce had a dream

to watch his cricket team

he topped up his tan and then got on the plane home

he brought the Wednesdayites back

and got the Owls to attack

We're Sheffield Wednesday

and our manager's fat

You don't get out very much, do you ?

lol

slight doubt as to whether he still has the passion, he is going on 60 and clearly enjoying the better things in life, another massive pay day although he doesnt need the money, its all about pride at this stage of his career, hope he is just making the most of a long break and comes back all guns blazing, remains to be seen, uto.

On 22/01/2019 at 16:58, daleblue said:

According to Darren gough he's at the Cricket. 

Oooh error missus. 

Good for him!

I hope he's really enjoying a well earned break and is suitably refreshed and looking forward to taking over at the end of the month.

Guest everydays_wednesday
13 hours ago, Paul Triplo said:

Looks fit and has lost a few pounds.

A really good break can do wonders for a persons physical and mental well being.

We might just get the best Steve Bruce ever.

Steve who......?