Club 1867 Launch

Guest Bulgaria
18 minutes ago, danblakemore said:

FFP - forcing us to do this.

Ridiculous rule.

regardless. Its a rule and we have broke it.

We have got 8 days to raise money in the January window cos lets face it, this isn’t going to make FFP disappear. We have paid through the nose for kits , season tickets and now he’s trying to sell fresh air.  If you have more money than sense and under 50 crack on, Just will make selling the club even harder I would guess. 

16 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

No they arent. We have a chairman that ignored the rules. Its not big old nasty ffp being hard on poor old Sheffield Wednesday. 

Playing devils advocate here, there's a lot to be said about how fair this league is with relegated teams and their parachute payments.

It forces teams that have been in this league a few years to spend, it isn't a level playing field to start with.

Maximum discount is only 15% for a 5 year commitment. No way prices won’t be at least 15% higher in 5 years time regardless of what division we are in

Seems the discount part is the least attractive element (not that the rest has a lot going for it!) 

7 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

It’s only a discount off the current prices though

Chances are if we stay in the Championship, future prices will just be increased by the minimum discount so you are back at square one

Thats not what it says.

5-15% discount.

Whatever the price is at the time: 5-15% off. This coming season, the next season, and until promotion.

In respect of multi season tickets, the discount is based on what you paid (roughly this time last year) i.e. the price current when bought.

If season ticket prices increase, the discount is still 5-15%, but more £s.

If season ticket prices decrease, the discount is still 5-15%, but less £s.

Seriously, who sits down and concocts these preposterous ideas?

And why the feck does Chansiri rubber stamp these and give them the green light!

Where is that somebody to tell them to shut up with their arty farty ideas and to think of something bloody genuine and more in line with the community and our frustrated and pants down fans ... fed up of having the swfc truncheon stuck up me arse by Chansiri and his stooges.

Honestly I despair with them at the top and their running of the club …i flipping despair. What a complete wee wee tail and balls job this is.

Instead of coming up with absolutely ridiculous schemes and hoping that fans invest in what is a rubbish idea, why not bust your bleeding balls off to generate income via more conventional methods .. player sales, competitive ticket, executive, catering, merchandise and other pricing etc and hard work off the field to generate income. christ it aint rocket science is it.

F*ck me .. what an absolute wee wee tek …

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TommyCraig said:

So I buy a kop season ticket for 19-20 for £455 and a chance of a free PL season ticket if we go up. What's the downside? Somebody please explain to me. Can't see any other charge for 1867 thing. 

No the £455 lets you get the 5% discount and the free prem season ticket. you still have to pay for your championship season ticket separately.

So I buy a kop season ticket for 19-20 for £455 and a chance of a free PL season ticket if we go up. What's the downside? Somebody please explain to me. Can't see any other charge for 1867 thing. 

You don’t get a season ticket for 19/20 season included in club 1867. 

I think you pay the 455 to be a member of club 1867 which gets you a free season ticket if we go up. If you want a kop season ticket then that is an extra 455 on top. Or have I read it wrong and this is a season ticket launch? 

2 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Jesus!!

Y'know it just might f.ookin' work!

No Tom...Your season ticket is on top of that

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Another deep question, say if it takes us another 12 years to get promotion. 

Nobody knows what the next 12 years will bring. Can it be transferred to a family member?

(It's the level of commitment being asked for, which makes the question arise) 

12 years!!!

If he keeps coming up with these daft statements and stupid schemes i'll be lucky to last 12 months!!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Actually Tommy..thats a much f.ookin' better idea!

20 minutes ago, H2Owl said:

I think we also may have created our own problem when Chansiri posted that statement right at the beginning of the January transfer window saying we're skint and most likely will break FFP - We're probably getting lowballed for Reach now that's public information. 

But he's damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't - he's been widely criticised on here for not saying anything about the FFP/embargo situation last year. Now that he has warned us of the the likely embargo this yeah, he's getting criticised for making it known. 

To be fair, it hasn't exactly been a secret since has it, and i'm sure clubs get to know stuff regardless of it being made public. .