Forestieri

22 hours ago, Thorpe Hesley OWL said:

Haven't they refused permission? Thought I saw it on another thread

22 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Not allowed under F.A cup rules...I read somewhere..........( I might have read it on here tho' ...in which case.....lol)

I read it on here also!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Willow Owl said:

He was wrong regarding the Norwich situation, but saw players coming in on bigger wages than him. Also Lees and Westwood i believe were rewarded with new improved contracts. 

Lees and Westwood originally joined on Milan Mandaric money i.e.a lot lower.

I don't remember them refusing to play when Bannan, Forestieri and Wallace all joined on bigger contracts than them in summer 2015. Do you?

Edited by Birley Owl 1867
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

Unless I've missed something, when did Carlos or JL ever say FF was difficult to handle.

Okay then, how did Bruce handle RM wrongly? 

to my knowledge they never have so you'll have to ask the bloke who posted that bruce will handle FF better than they did …..

by going public on what should have been an internal affair …...what goes off behind the scenes should stay there .once he hung him out to dry McCormack was finished at villa and I don't blame him one bit for making the club pay his 50k a week while he lets his contract run down . it's not good man management imo to let that happen ….

Guest Willow Owl
1 hour ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Lees and Westwood originally joined on Milan Mandaric money i.e.a lot lower.

I don't remember them refusing to play when Bannan, Forestieri and Wallace all joined on bigger contracts than them in summer 2015. Do you?

Different scenario. When Lees and Westwood signed there careers were going nowhere. BB, RW and FF i believe were all premiership players with RW and FF having promotions on there CV's when they were signed. Obviously they would have been on bigger contracts. 2015/16 FF was by far the best player at the club. As stated both Westwood and Lees were given new massively improved contracts(fully desreved) after interest from other clubs. FF wasn’t offered improved terms (after being a stand out player for us) until he/agents and the club had offers for around 8 million.

As i said i thought he was wrong how he went about things, but he apologised. 

Do you think he didnt deserve to be our top paid player after 2015/16 season. 

Guest Willow Owl
2 hours ago, torryowl said:

to my knowledge they never have so you'll have to ask the bloke who posted that bruce will handle FF better than they did …..

by going public on what should have been an internal affair …...what goes off behind the scenes should stay there .once he hung him out to dry McCormack was finished at villa and I don't blame him one bit for making the club pay his 50k a week while he lets his contract run down . it's not good man management imo to let that happen ….

You are very confusing. First you state you are not sure that SB will get the best out of of players (referred to RM). Then you say you're not sure that SB may be able to handle FF any better than CC or JL. (again referring to RM) When asked to clarify you refer back to poster who never mentioned RM. 

You then believe that SB was wrong regarding RM. 

What the F--k has Ross McCormack got to do with FF