Forestieri

4 hours ago, striker said:

Yes, due to FA rules Hector can't play, but FF back as an option would be a huge boost. 

Maybe half an hour from the bench, then back in full contention for Ipswich?

Was about to neg you then re-read your post and realised were weren't suggesting he played full back at Ipswich. WTF:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, A12owl said:

Perhaps Fernando wasnt treated right by the previous manager/s and needs better managing than he has had before. I'm sure SB will know how to get the best out of all our players. They have all suffered under the management of JL in particular. 

If we get our Nando back then we should all be delighted. 

Or maybe he should pull his finger out , knuckle down and start earning his huge salary. Sick of hearing excuses for the bloke 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Or maybe he should pull his finger out , knuckle down and start earning his huge salary. Sick of hearing excuses for the bloke 

Do you ever stop whinging WTF:

Guest Willow Owl
12 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Excuses, the guys been injured. If there weren't so many people looking for reasons to criticise him then others wouldn't feel the need to defend him. Still the best player at the club by miles. 

14 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

Excuses, the guys been injured. If there weren't so many people looking for reasons to criticise him then others wouldn't feel the need to defend him. Still the best player at the club by miles. 

He should have bothered scoring 5 in 10 at end of last season.

And made us look a better team when playing and chipping in with a few goals this season.

5 hours ago, OxonOwl said:

Hector can't play v Chelsea

FA rules

5 hours ago, striker said:

Yes, due to FA rules Hector can't play but FF back as an option would be a huge boost. 

Maybe half an hour from the bench, then back in full contention for Ipswich?

2 hours ago, steelowl said:

any one know if he can play due to FA rules?

read the thread and I'm unsure 

Which bit can't you understand? :wacko:

3 hours ago, LittleG said:

We can say that about 2/ 3 other players over last couple of seasons  that have lacked commitment. He's the most skillful player at the club and has been dropped/ left out of the side over the past couple of years even when he's playing well. I think it's obvious that people have still not forgiven him for the Norwich debacle.

When was he left out of the side when playing well?

7 hours ago, LittleG said:

We can say that about 2/ 3 other players over last couple of seasons  that have lacked commitment. He's the most skillful player at the club and has been dropped/ left out of the side over the past couple of years even when he's playing well. I think it's obvious that people have still not forgiven him for the Norwich debacle.

I will finally forgive him and move on if he scores the winner on Sunday, well almost !!!!