Forestieri

1 hour ago, Box_Man said:

To be honest I’d start him then bring him off second half,  we will probably be out the game in the last 30mins so I’d try and get him to make an impact from the start 

That sort of behaviour is normally seen on the Kop. 

• Haha 1

Guest Jack the Hat
1 hour ago, Sonny said:

Yep, spoke to him in Meadowhall and he said that he was equally bothered about Brentford as he is Chelsea.

I spoke to him and he said he was more bothered about Brentford but it's irrelevant as he signed for Newcastle 2 years ago.

Guest LittleG
54 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

He can and is a quality player. When he wants to be.

When he's played this season he's not looked arsed once. 

Let's hope that was because of Jos and not himself. Even still, that isn't on.

We can say that about 2/ 3 other players over last couple of seasons  that have lacked commitment. He's the most skillful player at the club and has been dropped/ left out of the side over the past couple of years even when he's playing well. I think it's obvious that people have still not forgiven him for the Norwich debacle.

11 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Why would he want to go to a relegation threatened club when he can stay with a promotion threatening club.lol

And there's no way he could turn his Hillsborough football table into Craven Cottage without taking a sledgehammer to it lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Owl999 said:

Probably be house hunting with the Mrs before he finalises a deal to Fulham lol 

I have been told there is a for sale sign up at his hous.

Don't know if it's true as the person that told me only thinks it is Nandos house .

As it really looks like him.

FFS.

#rumourmill

• Haha 1

Guest The Horse

Well, I love him and look forward to him kicking on and giving us all those moments of genius that gets us on the edge of our seats.

38 minutes ago, Hawkowl said:

I have been told there is a for sale sign up at his hous.

Don't know if it's true as the person that told me only thinks it is Nandos house .

As it really looks like him.

FFS.

#rumourmill

Fernando doesn't own the house just rents it. So if he was leaving he wouldn't be putting it up for sale