From a Wigan fans forum

On 20/01/2019 at 10:26, thewookieisdown said:

I thought this an interesting observation:

"Disappointing game, few things to mention on Wednesday first. They used the long ball for the majority of the game. Fletcher was outstanding for them, they used him to drop onto the midfielders to win all of the flick ons. With Boyd rotating into a striker position off the left flank to collect the ball. Even though they should of been exposed on that flank they rotated again with Reach going to the left, Matias staying on the right with Bannan just behind and Hutchinson sitting deeper. Whilst i don't appreciate the long ball, i did have a lot of respect for their rotations during phases of play. They played with 4, sometimes 5 players up against our defenders at times."

Always good to see what other think about you and that goes for everything. I prefer people to be honest but sadly few people are these days. I would agree it’s annoying to play it out from the back if you’ve had to rejig the defense though

7 hours ago, gravydownshirt said:

You can't be allowed to use the word "of" when it should be "have" and expect to get away with it.

I noticed the same in the original post too. What's the world coming to?

I really don’t think it’s that big have a deal...

• Haha 4