Jump to content


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

 

The South stand looks like a scene from The Walking Dead .lol

Sometimes we tut - what flipping more do you want. The club already rob us of our pensions 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Just now, Spencerowl said:

Sorry Steel that’s to northern for me - can you translate?

 

ask a child i used to wait til 10 mins after HT go round the back of the old leppings lane stand  and look doe eyed at the serving women and say is there any dregs of bovril ( tbh i thought it may have been oxo) left  they would tip the urn and it poured out like molten tar

 

delicious old chap 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

 

The South stand looks like a scene from The Walking Dead .lol

Oi, less of the “walking” please. More of a hobble for most of us.

 

Those boards are bright though, especially the ads with the white backgrounds. I’m fairly sure that the club will have editorial control over its own ads, maybe they could try a blue background with white writing.

 

I’m sure they have a hotline to BK balloons too:stuwinky:. Maybe they could ask them nicely.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, steelowl said:

 

ask a child i used to wait til 10 mins after HT go round the back of the old leppings lane stand  and look doe eyed at the serving women and say is there any dregs of bovril ( tbh i thought it may have been oxo) left  they would tip the urn and it poured out like molten tar

 

delicious old chap 

Thank you - understood. Bloody Northerners 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But wait - I saw a blanket and 2 cushions on the kop yesterday !!

Its spreading I tell ya!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sibon said:

Oi, less of the “walking” please. More of a hobble for most of us.

 

Those boards are bright though, especially the ads with the white backgrounds. I’m fairly sure that the club will have editorial control over its own ads, maybe they could try a blue background with white writing.

 

I’m sure they have a hotline to BK balloons too:stuwinky:. Maybe they could ask them nicely.

 

The south is civilised. I can’t be doing with the Coke fueled, potty mouth, burping and farting on the kop or North. Right bunch of hoolies. 

 

I even saw one of the direct a profanity at the away fans one time. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Owly Mowly said:

But wait - I saw a blanket and 2 cushions on the kop yesterday !!

Its spreading I tell ya!!

Club should supply them. The fact they don’t is ageist 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

leg room  or should i say knee room is ridiculous  

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

 

How old are you ?

 

Do you find the music too loud, and the food to expensive ?

 

Do you take a flask or a blanket to the match ?

on the north I walked past 3 of the 'last of the summer wine' brigade before the game and they had a flask each, with pork pie, relish, and ketchup, mmm!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

 

The South stand looks like a scene from The Walking Dead .lol

 

Honestly. They go for their 28th wee wee at half time, wander about asking about real ale and the 70's, and then forget where they are sat.

 

Nightmare.

  • Disagree 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dnhc said:

on the north I walked past 3 of the 'last of the summer wine' brigade before the game and they had a flask each, with pork pie, relish, and ketchup, mmm!

 

Genuinely believe they should be charged more, or put in the North West Corner.

Talking to one the other day who still thought Terry Curran was on the bench.

  • Disagree 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr Farrell said:

 

Genuinely believe they should be charged more, or put in the North West Corner.

Talking to one the other day who still thought Terry Curran was on the bench.

'Jesus saves, Curran scores the rebound'

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Owly Mowly said:

But wait - I saw a blanket and 2 cushions on the kop yesterday !!

Its spreading I tell ya!!

 

"Them two" are back on the Kop are they.......mucky beggars.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

 

Genuinely believe they should be charged more, or put in the North West Corner.

Talking to one the other day who still thought Terry Curran was on the bench.

One day Mr Farrell age gets us all, when you reach down for the last wipe and do your back in, call a nurse and they laugh - family just get you socks you can’t put on yourselve every flipping year, get charged more for supporting your club, get banished to South and all brexit means is a shortage of sterident at Boots then you can have a good moan. 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

 

Honestly. They go for their 28th wee wee at half time, wander about asking about real ale and the 70's, and then forget where they are sat.

 

Nightmare.

they take all day going down the steps, those behind them can't get past, then you've got half a dozen or more blocking your ******' view, so you've to stand, those behind you have to stand, it ends up looking like they're playing the national anthem..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

One day Mr Farrell age gets us all, when you reach down for the last wipe and do your back in, call a nurse and they laugh - family just get you socks you can’t put on yourselve every flipping year, get charged more for supporting your club, get banished to South and all brexit means is a shortage of sterident at Boots then you can have a good moan. 

 

I can actually hear the last of the summer wine music while reading that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Owly Mowly said:

But wait - I saw a blanket and 2 cushions on the kop yesterday !!

Its spreading I tell ya!!

Aye that would be for those two wafty crankers  from a few weeks since.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oops already been done...shoulda read the thread all the way through. “Coat please”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

 

I can actually hear the last of the summer wine music while reading that.

It’s on a loop in my house, on the old

music magic box 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sternlad said:

Oops already been done...shoulda read the thread all the way through. “Coat please”

 

 

Yep. Here ye are all having a go at the old codgers and you go and make a fuckup like that pmsl lol Feckin kids huh ??!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×