Attention Canadians

22 hours ago, Whitecap Owl said:

Who's carrying the game in Canada?   Hopefully not Sportsnet World - too bloody expensive for that crap station...

Nice to see Premiership is most likely moving to DAZN though....

Sports net 1 10.00pacific

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.

20 hours ago, Animis said:

Don't worry about all that - there's a loyal flock of geese who will fly over bringing regular updates.

I live about 10 miles from the US border - guaranteed the geese will be shot down by US border patrol guys...  At least we don't have a wall yet.....  just a median separating the two countries - with border markers saying "USA over here.... stay out....  Especially you geese" . ....

6 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

I thought this was another Geese thread....Anyway, here’s a nice picture of a Canada Goose....(not the overpriced animal cruelty approving overpriced jacket manufacturer mind)...

64A84DBA-FD49-4B55-AC46-EAC2D7865C99.jpeg

I've been to Canada. There are only two roads in Canada. One goes left to right and the other goes up and down. The latter was built by the TV company that films "Ice Road Truckers". No wonder that the geese have to fly everywhere.

5 hours ago, Musn't Grumble said:

I've been to Canada. There are only two roads in Canada. One goes left to right and the other goes up and down. The latter was built by the TV company that films "Ice Road Truckers". No wonder that the geese have to fly everywhere.

Image result for goose attacking bald eagle

Canada Goose attacks bald eagle...   Trump declares war on Canada... LOL

• Haha 3