If Jos Had still Been In Charge Today..

With the way we ended last season, scoring goals for fun I thought Jos had cracked it. For some reason he went utterly batsh*t crazy by freezing out the best players. He rightly lost the fans at the end and he was never coming back from that or the expletive ridden interview. Lost the plot.

Guest Willow Owl
25 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

He was shocking, but let's not kid ourselves we are half decent. We aren't.

We are poor both on and off the pitch, and Bruce has the toughest job of his career .

Replying to the original question. We would probably have drawn or lost with a team selection that no one could fathom out.

We all know we are going through a rebuilding process both on and off the pitch. Why not celebrate the 3 points yesterday as part of that process rather that constantly being like the grim reaper. 

Depends how you look at life,

Some will see it as Bruce's toughest job of his career. I see it as the best opportunity of his career. 

Guest Willow Owl
4 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

Replying to the original question. We would probably have drawn or lost with a team selection that no one could fathom out.

We all know we are going through a rebuilding process both on and off the pitch. Why not celebrate the 3 points yesterday as part of that process rather that constantly being like the grim reaper. 

Depends how you look at life,

Some will see it as Bruce's toughest job of his career. I see it as the best opportunity of his career. 

@the itallion stallion

Can i ask why the neg again

1- Is it because you disagree about jos 

2- Do you disagree regarding celebrating the fact we got three points. 

3- Do you disagree that we are in a rebuilding process.

4- The part regarding Bruce having a massive opportunity. 

5- Or more likely it's who i posted to as i notice you are following his every word. 

Please feel free to join the conversation and not hide behind the Neg button.

22 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

@the itallion stallion

Can i ask why the neg again

1- Is it because you disagree about jos 

2- Do you disagree regarding celebrating the fact we got three points. 

3- Do you disagree that we are in a rebuilding process.

4- The part regarding Bruce having a massive opportunity. 

5- Or more likely it's who i posted to as i notice you are following his every word. 

Please feel free to join the conversation and not hide behind the Neg button.

I haven't read all this thread but my only interaction is to be negged by him / her for no reason I can fathom.  Perhaps he / she doesn't like Revs or Willows.  He / she has never said?  PS I liked your post to make up for his / her negs. 

Edited by Rev Owl

Guest LittleG
19 hours ago, BIG D said:

Who would he have played in centre midfield?

Sam wouldn’t have been an option and Joey is injured. 

Anyway, thank fuckhe’s no longer here eh? 

Does it matter! 

6 hours ago, Ian said:

I've got 2 eyes but was struggling to keep them open for the first 60 minutes

To be fair, I thought exactly the same. 1 up front for an hour against one of the worst sides I have seen at Hillsborough in a long time.

Until Joao came on it was awful - after that it was like a switch had been pressed.

Guest Willow Owl
49 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

I haven't read all this thread but my only interaction is to be negged by him / her for no reason I can fathom.  Perhaps he / she doesn't like Revs or Willows.  He / she has never said?  PS I liked your post to make up for his / her negs. 

Some strange folk Rev. Don't see the point in negging if they aren't going to say why they disagree.