credit where it's due.

Bannan was crap first half, picked it up in 2nd when he actually started passing forwards.  

João changed the game, his and Nuhiu substitutions came at the right time.

The left side of Fox and Boyd was very good today. Good to see the confidence in Fox, looks a different player. 

1 minute ago, Lee A said:

Bannan was crap first half, picked it up in 2nd when he actually started passing forwards.  

The left side of Fox and Boyd was very good today. Good to see the confidence in Fox, looks a different player. 

'WE' were crap in the first half.

2 minutes ago, The Regulator said:

Fox still getting booed from a few people near us when his name was read out. I heard a few boos when Nuhiu came on too. Really don’t get it at all.

When you're popular at Wednesday, it doesn't matter what you do in the eyes of certain fans.  Reach does absolutely nothing but because the fans like him, it's never mentioned. 

On the other side of it, Fox has been a contender for man of the match in most games since the start of December, but he's unpopular so some refuse to give him any credit. 

Sad.

Since the start of the season when to be fair he looked appalling Fox has improved immensly. He's been hammered by the fans for past performances, give the lad a chance he now looks solid and ain't too bad going forward either. MOM today, Fletch by a country mile he's been excellent since old Jos left and deserves a lot of praise.

Fox did well again. 

Id definitely prioritize fixing the right hand side.

Palmer was distinctly average, and Matias the same.

We went a bit shorter in the second half which meant Bannan saw more of the ball. We played a little higher tempo too.

Nice to see João back. Really like him.

37 minutes ago, The Regulator said:

Fox still getting booed from a few people near us when his name was read out. I heard a few boos when Nuhiu came on too. Really don’t get it at all.

Some absolute roasters in the stands, I’d have told them to b***ocks

42 minutes ago, The Regulator said:

It embarrasses me when this happens, by all means express an opinion after the game, critique performances...but I really don't see how booing a player during the match helps the team.

Each to their own, but I think while a player is on the pitch wearing our shirt, deserves support. 

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, dnhc said:

for me, fletcher was motm, but bannan and joao would get a mention, along with FOX, he's had some hammer on here, but was solid today, wish I could say the same for palmer.

He was as solid as Fox and had to cope with Naismith who was their biggest threat , so you are defending Fox ( who was good again ) and hammering Palmer 

Irony alert .

1 hour ago, Lee A said:

Game changed with 442 formation. Boyd looked a different player after the change. Gives Bannan more options than when we play narrow. We’ve been playing too narrow all season. Why people at the club can’t see it is baffling. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, hugeowl said:

He was as solid as Fox and had to cope with Naismith who was their biggest threat , so you are defending Fox ( who was good again ) and hammering Palmer 

Irony alert .

if fox wasn't better than palmer then you saw a different game to me, as well as his defending his crossing is pisspoor.

15 hours ago, Pale Rider said:

Game changed with 442 formation. Boyd looked a different player after the change. Gives Bannan more options than when we play narrow. We’ve been playing too narrow all season. Why people at the club can’t see it is baffling. 

We're crying out for quick wingers, the fact we have no pace or trickery in the team is probably why we never get any penalties either.

17 hours ago, Lee A said:

When you're popular at Wednesday, it doesn't matter what you do in the eyes of certain fans.  Reach does absolutely nothing but because the fans like him, it's never mentioned. 

On the other side of it, Fox has been a contender for man of the match in most games since the start of December, but he's unpopular so some refuse to give him any credit. 

Sad.

Reach was gettin a few negative comments round us due to his "manly" challenges for the ball..........

1 hour ago, dnhc said:

if fox wasn't better than palmer then you saw a different game to me, as well as his defending his crossing is pisspoor.

No same game I just appreciate that Palmer had a solid game and you dont , makes me laugh when people praise a player and in the same sentence slag one off , especially after a good win . 

Palmer did well yesterday as he has most games since his re selection , yes his crossing is not the best but that is improving also