Sam Hutchinson

On 19/01/2019 at 19:59, Terryowl said:

I cannot believe how dross could ignor him.

He may have attitude but he is a a big player for us and puts in great effort.

Pollipussi or Hutch, no contest.

Having a bad attitude!! Without knowing the actual physical facts can be misleading. 

He grew up at a premier league club  and was schooled no doubt in a winning mentality, not taking second best and I would expect totally professional environment. 

We've been a shambles, lethargic, sloppy, we hadn't been by all accounts doing enough on fitness training and no doubt tactics too as we can all see from our lack of teamwork and hopeless at times set pieces. Do you think aroy Keane or Terry butcher when they were playing would have put up with that? Not a chance they'd have had their say and it wouldn't have been pretty. So maybe this "Bad attitude" was becouse he told jos some home truths and got annoyed when he was been frozen out to make sure pelepussy played every game?? 

Food for thought. 

Edited by shezzas left peg

18 hours ago, fpowl said:

He’s missed most in out team for me upthere with hooper and lee 

when hutch plays we are completely different even with his injuries I’d give him another 3 year deal the lads immense and a complete beast in there 

Pay for 3 years, have him play for 6 months. Sounds like a winner to me

Not

20 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

He was mostly invisible after he was involved  in a collision in the 1st half, after that he might have been sat with me in the North stand after that.

Sadly he is one of the players  who should be shown the door in the summer.

Absolute Poppycock.

If you were talking about Bannan you may have a point here (he hada  bad game I am not advocating showing Bannan the door) but Hutchinson controlled the midfield.

Just because he wasn't flying into tackles doesn't mean he wasn't affective. He won the ball, passed it simple with tempo and held his position really well. I thought it was a class performance. Despite taking the two early knocks aswell.

Not only should he NOT be shown the door he should be tied down. If it wasn't for his injuries he would be playing in the prem.

4 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Absolute Poppycock.

If you were talking about Bannan you may have a point here (he hada  bad game I am not advocating showing Bannan the door) but Hutchinson controlled the midfield.

Just because he wasn't flying into tackles doesn't mean he wasn't affective. He won the ball, passed it simple with tempo and held his position really well. I thought it was a class performance. Despite taking the two early knocks aswell.

Not only should he NOT be shown the door he should be tied down. If it wasn't for his injuries he would be playing in the prem.

Yep, but he is injury riddled.

4 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Absolute Poppycock.

Poppycock is much underused, should be more widely deployed