Fletcher

11 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Am a big,big fan of Fletch,have been since we signed him,not prolific by any stretch but what he does and offers to the team goes way beyond scoring golas regularly,its funny reading threads like this because there are so many want him gone.

I'd say tragic rather than funny but you should gi't'name back to them

Edited by the mighty wednesday

Mr Fletcher Agenda is quiet tonight. 

Class lone front man performance today. As soon as Joao got near him it kick started a good 2nd half performance from the team. Workrate, holding up the ball, running with the ball, winning most headers, bringing others into play, was a joy to watch. Slighty OT, Reach looks like he's bereft of confidence, terrible at most things in the middle of the park the last few games but looked a lot better once he switched to right wing(ish). 

That's a superb, almost nonchalant finish. A quick look up, he picks his spot and finishes it with a confident arrogance. Almost like something you'd see on the training ground. Loved it. But, what I actually enjoyed most about it though was the intent and purpose in his run once he takes possession.

Edited by Morepork

3 hours ago, hugeowl said:

Great performance from the Fletch today , MOM by a mile 

absolutely fantastic shift put in today  went down injured several times as he usually does but played on excellent

I really think it was almost a wasted performance though hardly anyone running through on his constant flickons 

his goal worthy of beating better opposition and if this is a sign he's finally feeling fit we've finally seen the class player I thought we'd bought 

Give fletcher a strike partner or get players closer to him and he’s class we would be giving teams a real tough afternoon When Joao came on and we went 442 our creativity in the final 3rd when up 10 notches 

absaloute class, again from the the lad