Fletcher

8 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

He deserves singling out for praise.

A performance that deserves the shirt.

Other mentions for today....Morgan Fox, hardly let his opponent put cross in. Massive leaps in improvement from him. We've got a player on our hands. Run of games has given him confidence, just like when we persevered with Adam Reach in his first season.

Lucas Joao completely changed the dynamic, made us more attacking by giving us another solid option upfront next to Fletcher.

I hope you are right but it is a bit early to say this to such an extent but he's definitely improved recently. I agree totally with the rest of your post though.

10 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

He deserves singling out for praise.

A performance that deserves the shirt.

Other mentions for today....Morgan Fox, hardly let his opponent put cross in. Massive leaps in improvement from him. We've got a player on our hands. Run of games has given him confidence, just like when we persevered with Adam Reach in his first season.

Lucas Joao completely changed the dynamic, made us more attacking by giving us another solid option upfront next to Fletcher.

I like MM but Joao looks after the ball so much better and obviously much of a goal threat from all areas of the pitch. Has to start every game for me. 

Everything he did epitomised what you want from not only a forward, but a footballer, superb display of holding up, laying off, and scoring...In fact if Mathias had been more on his wavelength the score could have been anything...I honestly thought he had broken his ankle when that shot got blocked second half, you heard the thud on the Kop...What an excellently taken goal though...sheer class finish

I’ve always said he’s a proper footballer. No mug fletcher, maybe doesn’t get the goal return he’s capable of but his all round game is probably of a low premier league standard. Would love a smaller pacey striker alongside him 

Edited by FreshOwl

49 minutes ago, swfcjack27 said:

He works his nuts off every match and he’s got that bit of extra quality to go with it. Rate performance, won every header, cracking finish. Played Fletch 

Yep. Love how he could quite easily tôss it off being older and having a big contract but he runs his nads off every week. Fair flucks to lad.

Edited by SettleForADraw

6 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I’ve always said he’s a proper footballer. No mug fletcher, maybe doesn’t get the goal return he’s capable of but his all round game is probably of a low premier league standard. Would love a smaller pacey striker alongside him 

What about a small one and a big one? (FF and LJ?) That might work    lol