Spurs Consider Josh Onomah Recall

I don't want to go all Jos on people, but we had a big lad who played in the cup against Wolves in the middle of the park, I can't remember his name.    He looked decent.    Never seen him since mind you.

I know we need to be winning matches, but (here is the Jos bit) we need to bring our own lads on too.

Edited by Salmonbones

3 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

I don't want to go all Jos on people, but we had a big lad who played in the cup against Wolves in the middle of the park, I can't remember his name.    He looked decent.    Never seen him since mind you.

Yeah that was actually probably the best game I've seen David Jones have.

2 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

I know we need to be winning matches, but (here is the Jos bit) we need to bring our own lads on too.

Jack Lee, no where near ready. We only have 4 that are currently up to a standard where they can get gane time and that's Dawson, Wildsmith, Thorniley and Penney. The rest need to go out on loan. Jos' problem was shoehorning a few too many that weren't ready into games.

16 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Jack Lee, no where near ready. We only have 4 that are currently up to a standard where they can get gane time and that's Dawson, Wildsmith, Thorniley and Penney. The rest need to go out on loan. Jos' problem was shoehorning a few too many that weren't ready into games.

There are some of younger players not had a chance yet and you never know until they get a game. Think some of those in U/23s are not going to make Championship standard. I have not heard about anybody in for our reserves to go out on loan.

Guest wilyfox

Might be for the best. He's out for a month and we're light in the middle. Hasn't shown any tangible form either. Could argue for and against. 

If you put all the headlines together. You can see what they choose to report and how false or misleading they continue to be.

It's all a shower of sheite.

Anything remotely negative. They'll glamourise it, put spin on it and deliver it. We are their favourite topic to wind up, in order to sell papers

Edited by bigash_swfc
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sonny said:

Didn’t Bruce play him out of position at Villa? Think people were saying that? Maybe he doesn’t want to come back.

Bruce played him wide, best place for him IMO he gives the ball away too cheaply in the centre, IIRC he's already said he enjoyed playing under Bruce so don't see an issue.

Just terminate loan it’s completely pointless keeping him he will be back end of February and will need to catch up so for a loan he’s missing to much when we can terminate and get another loan in

Gutted he’s had this set back was just starting to enjoy his performances

29 minutes ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

Bruce played him wide, best place for him IMO he gives the ball away too cheaply in the centre, IIRC he's already said he enjoyed playing under Bruce so don't see an issue.

Well that’s that then, cheers!

:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1