Wednesday 1 - 0 Wigan OMDT

Just now, Hookowl said:

Took my lad 3 years to get a swap from the Lep end to the north but may be different now.

Wow, well I broke my leg and had a season ticket on kop then rang the club up to see if I could move to the north whilst I had a full length pot on. It's because it was a temporary basis (3 games in total) and the club were fantastic at dealing with this. Was actually 10 years ago though so things are probably a lot different now. 

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

Wow, well I broke my leg and had a season ticket on kop then rang the club up to see if I could move to the north whilst I had a full length pot on. It's because it was a temporary basis (3 games in total) and the club were fantastic at dealing with this. Was actually 10 years ago though so things are probably a lot different now. 

It's good to know that they helped you.

1 minute ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

Maybe even swap Hutch for evil Hutch, of Meadowhall and Nonnas fame too? Anything to get a few extra miles out of those knees 

Agree totally.  We really should have pushed it to sign up the evil  twin on a free.

Absolute farce transfer policy that we didn't.

image.png.4b1aee1d09218a746d2db3df6de23a96.png

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, pj owl said:

I’ve only got commentary on my IPTV stream

Same here. Ours is the only iFollow game that there is no video for.

This is iFollow and the Sheffield Wednesday account though. Should we really be surprised? 

iFollow is totally, utterly, crap.