Wednesday 1 - 0 Wigan OMDT

Umpteenth home game in a row that I can’t go to due to a pretty serious leg break. Season tickets been a waste of money this season. Massive shame, not strong enough to go to the Chelsea game either.

Wigan are no mugs at all, however I think we’re due a really convincing win and that could come today.

3-1.

Excellent post M’lord. You’ve raised the bar with the literary quotes. I expect to see you roll our your Hamlet next week. Oo-er.

We need a win today, especially to get DC’s promotion push back on track (!).

I am hoping everyone is going to put in an extra shift to be onsidered for the Chelski game, but what do I know?  We’ll probably end up with a 1-1 draw.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

Umpteenth home game in a row that I can’t go to due to a pretty serious leg break. Season tickets been a waste of money this season. Massive shame, not strong enough to go to the Chelsea game either.

Wigan are no mugs at all, however I think we’re due a really convincing win and that could come today.

3-1.

Sorry to hear about the leg Flying. Hope you're on the mend.

Quality omdt as per the norm again. Loving the term wazz. Young boys in the park, jumpers for goalposts, in the bushes for a wazz instead of going in the bogs.

Shame about Hull mi lord. Getting stuck in the Old Black Boy. Enough said.

Impossible to predict which team or tactics will appear today. I remember going to Wigan in August, in the glorious sunshine, full of hope & a new season ahead. That went downhill very fast!

Gonna say 2-2 today. We can score & we can concede easily. Everyone playing for a place on the Kings Road next week. Might shake us up a bit.

UTO

1 hour ago, FlyingOwl said:

3-1.

That's ok, you'll be fit in 2 weeks!!:rolleyes:

Seriously, get well soon.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Just remember to leave the top off the bottle, or else it could be dangerous.....

And only cold water