Wednesday 1 - 0 Wigan OMDT

Awful first half but so much better in second. Boyd and Matias offered nothing in the first half, although Boyd improved a bit second.

much better with Joao on and Reach wider. Fletcher was great, all the back four were steady. 

Why oh oh why can’t we just put a game to bed though, drives me mad. Have we won a league game by more than one goal this season? Wigan worst side I’ve seen at Hillsborough this season. 

Nice to see Fox have a right paddy with himsrlf after his header at the far post was blocked,  he carried it forward more in the second half with Boyd making some really good runs in fact Boyd could have had a hatrick...Fletcher was superb, should always start in front of Adthe when fit, although nuhiu did his job well when he came on...mathias did more work at the back than he did at the front first half, and persistently runs the wrong way from Fletchers flicks Joao was his usual enigmatic self, but put several superb balls through.

Pre match warm up was different with what looked like fast balls through the middle and it was nearly put into practise on several breaks.;.Good second half, 1-0 was ridiculous but its 3 points...No doubt Chelsea aren't exactly bricking it....but it was better

2 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

Such a dull first half but partly because they offered nothing. Second home game in a row where we really haven't looked like conceding but this time eventually with more upfront. No complaints. The season really is over now 

Yea...I can't think of another game i give a flyer about lol