Wednesday 1 - 0 Wigan OMDT

Genuinely can't predict if we will turn up today. 

Easier to focus on the opposition, been on a poor run, but good result last time out. Have players out injured,  desperate for reinforcements, but have a decent manager and exposed our frailties in the reverse fixture. 

Have we addressed these frailties since?....Not really, ask Hull.

Winnable game, will we win?...may be, hope so, but not sure. 

I'd like to think in front of a home crowd  with a point to prove after last week and playing for a place in the team v Chelsea we would be up for it......2-0 Owls.

Great OMDT post as always :biggrin:

Now I'm hopeful for today, purely on the basis that after watching us at Blackburn I had to work in London village till Christmas and the next game I saw was Birmingham....and since Luton (first round) and Hull away. So effectively I've missed this season's upturn and just got back for some meh!! But luckily today I'm at work again, so we are going to smash them!!

Wed 3 - pie eaters 0

UTO's!

8 hours ago, Brommers said:

Take a bow My Lord, excellent work.

If Wednesday put in half the effort as you must have done then Reading are due one hell of a beating.

Got 0-0 written all over it. :carlosswfc:

Wigan are also in for one hell of a beating too.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

wigan started season well ,then had several players go down injured ,saw them on sky last in nov dec and they were shocking ,but there players are now coming back so that's partly why they smashed villa last week , we need to win this game but don't underestimate them they embarrassed us 1st game of season and could easily have had 6 . the problem we have is that at best we only score once ,hopefully joao starts and has 1 of his 9/10 performances rather than his 4/10 I think which joao turns up will decide if we win or not. 

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

Hope the players read these snoots. I always feel like we are going to win once I’ve read your mtd. 

DC should make it a condition of employment that all Snoot's posts should be read aloud to the team immediately before K.O 

I should even consider playing him in his favoured  position, whatever that may be, alongside Stubbs.

Big game and we need a win. 

Wigan will be in confident mood after giving Villa a stuffing last week. 

Hopefully, the players will be looking to put in a performance, so they get to feature in next weekends cup tie.