Wednesday 1 - 0 Wigan OMDT

54 minutes ago, Brommers said:

Take a bow My Lord, excellent work.

If Wednesday put in half the effort as you must have done then Reading are due one hell of a beating.

Got 0-0 written all over it. :carlosswfc:

Does this mean Derby County will be quaking in their boots?

:unsure::ph34r:

• Haha 2

Quite a bit of whinging of late. So it's apt that I relate to you all that a game in the second round of the FA Cup against Wigan was where we bottomed out. Big Jack had recently taken over, he went straight round from the North Stand to the Directors area and signed on as Wednesday manager. He did so on the back of the warm welcome he was give by the North standers in a less than impressive performance that we managed to nick 1-0 against Chezzy. He promised that things might get worse before they got better and true to his word they did !

So having beaten Bury also 1-0 in the first round of the FA Cup we were relieved to get none League Wigan in the second round. That point was our bottoming out we went out at little Wigan also by a score of 1-0. Slowly but surely he started to build the team. So much so that our team threatened with relegation went the last 12 games of the season with just one defeat. I've never forgotten that defeat at Wigan and I always feel we owe them one and tomorrow we'll be all guns blazing to give em one !

COME ON WEDNESDAY WE CAN BEAT THESE WAWAW UTO DOWN THE BLUNTS ! 

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, edmontonowl said:

Does this mean Derby County will be quaking in their boots?

:unsure::ph34r:

Nope derby are polishing them to hand reading the beating they're apparently getting. What that's got to do with us I don't know lol. Wigan are going to get a good hiding too so a good double there on over 2.5 goals for the home teams haha

Edited by eccentric owl