Wigan Press conference breakdown

1 minute ago, Kanye West said:
14 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

·     

• ·       Abdi needs games and will play for U23’s next week. If he plays again for the first team…it’ll be in the hands of the players

Did he touch any more on this, what does he mean by that?

It is an interesting question. Were those his exact words?

Perhaps he means if the players don't play well enough to keep their spot but it an unusual way of putting it. A more natural way would be to say that it was up to Abdi to earn his place.

... or ...

Abdi been making friends left, right and centre by the sounds of it   :picnic::duntmatter:

Thought it looked as though he and FF were close from Watford days when AA signing was first announced*, but never really seen any evidence of that since.

*Sheffield Wednesday in their B.A. years (before Abdi) - a simpler time when all this were nowt but (non-Desso) fields :Chansiri:

6 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Did he touch any more on this, what does he mean by that?

Sounds like sexual abuse to me. The other players should keep their hands to themselves. If Abdi has been played with, by the other players, maybe that is the rot, often referred to, that is within the club. I would rather SA did not touch any more on this.

It's put me right off my late lunch! 

3 minutes ago, slinger208b said:

The clean slate was mentioned and he was responding to that by enforcing that selection is in the hands of the players as a collective...

I still don't get it. Was he implying that AA was a bit of an outcast with the players and that he should have a clean slate but ultimately that was up to the players?

Edited by OxonOwl