Can you justify?

2 hours ago, Fibonacci91 said:

Not selling Reach for 10-15 Million. 

Should we be actively looking for clubs and offering him out?

Our problem is every club knows we are screwed with FFP, and desperate for money  ,and no one will offer us his true value.

17 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Our problem is every club knows we are screwed with FFP, and desperate for money  ,and no one will offer us his true value.

This is why we need to make it known that Reach is available at the right price and value him at £20m. i.e. "He's young, English, left footed,  Maddison was worth £22m..." etc.

Then accept a "derisory" offer of £12m

source.gif.aa189959fa68bf0fb0191f2acddf519b.gif

• Haha 3

Given other clubs know the financial difficulties we're in then I think we'd get around the following:

Reach - around 6m to 7m

Bannan - arround 7m

Forestieri - around 1.5m to 3m

Sell all three and I think we'll generate around £15m which appears to be the amount many quote as needing to keep the wolves from the door regarding FFP and P&S.

4 hours ago, jacko1992 said:

Who the phuck in their right mind is going to pay £15,000,000 for Adam Reach?

The people that paid £6m for Madine, or £15m for Maddison, or £12m for Elyonoussi, or £17m for Solanke/  £15m for Jordan Ibe/ £11m for Brooks hopefully. 

All I know is that the statement from the chairman was just a vague ramble, again. 

It's bad business acumen to further publicise our financial misgivings if we are planning to sell players, I don't know if he was trying to make us understand that we have to sell players or not? I mean he didn't say it did he. But we all know we need too.

If we don't move anyone on this window I am going to start concluding some very sinister views about what's going on.

Dose he even want to alleviate ffp?

Dose he infact want us to keep paying high prices for a few seasons under the guise we are helping out, he already said at the forum our money means basically nothing so why is a membership scheme going to help plug a multimillion pound hole?

If we sort out ffp he knows we will rightly demand big investment again and maybe he dosn't want do to that.

He's basically said he's happy being where we are, it just all sounds strange. 

If no one is sold this window we are resounding ourselves to an embargo, so which is it is it the forum stance of our money means nothing much in which case lower prices and ride it out, or can we genuinely make a difference and keep paying plus abit more? I don't buy any of it. 

I think he's messed up and is quite happy to be under embargo because we arnt making any serious attempts to sort it out, we will know for sure at the end of this rapidly closing window..

I think if we lower prices his wallet is hurt even more and by asking us to pay even more and creating a sense of impending doom whilst being vague about how to sort it out his hopes are no one will kick up a fuss about keeping things the same price wise. 

Edited by keepitsteel89

5 minutes ago, hykehamowl said:

The people that paid £6m for Madine, or £15m for Maddison, or £12m for Elyonoussi, or £17m for Solanke/  £15m for Jordan Ibe/ £11m for Brooks hopefully. 

We need to get those idiots who payed £10m for Jordan Rhodes to buy him.........

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, alanharper said:

This is why we need to make it known that Reach is available at the right price and value him at £20m. i.e. "He's young, English, left footed,  Maddison was worth £22m..." etc.

Then accept a "derisory" offer of £12m

source.gif.aa189959fa68bf0fb0191f2acddf519b.gif

Maddison is streets above Reach ffs

4 hours ago, Fibonacci91 said:

Not selling Reach for 10-15 Million. 

Should we be actively looking for clubs and offering him out?

Could you justify selling him. For example showing how you would replace and move club forward. Personally I could not as any likely replacement would cost more money or you would have to accept another weak position in team. £10 million goes nowhere nowadays.

What I am about to say I don’t want to happen but unfortunately I think it will I think there’s going to be big turn over In the squad

Reach will be sold

Fernando will be sold

Fletcher will be sold

Bannan will be sold

Westwood will be sold

And as for the outer contracts I think they will be let go

They will try to avoid relegation this season and have a really good go next season

Like I said at the beginning I don’t want this to happen but it seems to be Pointing that way:unsure: