Neeskens Kebano

16 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

He played 37 games in 2016/17. Tell me how that is the majority of the season? 

lol

Jos could have played him more this season

He missed important run in and was clearly unfit for the playoffs.

Was forced into team for both matches and it cost us a place in the prem.

And no he couldn't have. Unless you want to risk his long term fitness?

8 hours ago, striker said:

Seems we are looking for wingers, linked with a few recently and wouldn't surprise me to see a more orthodox 442 with reach on one wing and, maybe Kebano on the other. 

That makes sense. Possibly gets the best from reach. It is proven we not comfortable with a 5 man defense and we don't have any wing backs at any level. 

7 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

That makes sense. Possibly gets the best from reach. It is proven we not comfortable with a 5 man defense and we don't have any wing backs at any level. 

Never known Bruce to do that, it’s normally 4-2-3-1 He might play more of a 4-3-3, but it’s normally one winger wide, and a striker operating on the other side Think Adomah and Kodjia, with Abraham in the middle

I hope he signs, he'd give the squad a lift and adds much needed attributes to our team.

He seems creative, direct and quick - like The Championships answer to Sadio Mane in stature with a similar playing style.

According to transfermarkt. 

-Out of contract in July 2019 - and the club have an option of a further year.

-Come off the bench 3 times in the premier league, totalling 40mins playing time.

You can't class 40 mins playing time, as a taste of the premier league. Boyd, Jones, Abdi etc...had their taste, we only got them because they wasn't good enough. I think Kebano will still want to prove his worth at a higher level.

9 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

He missed important run in and was clearly unfit for the playoffs.

Was forced into team for both matches and it cost us a place in the prem.

And no he couldn't have. Unless you want to risk his long term fitness?

Lets forget his winning goal in that run and the fact 37 games is a lot of the season

And are you blaming him for the playoffs?

lol

And I believe he could have and Im not one to advocate risking fitness

1 hour ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Lets forget his winning goal in that run and the fact 37 games is a lot of the season

And are you blaming him for the playoffs?

lol

And I believe he could have and Im not one to advocate risking fitness

I think had he have not played in the play off games we would have faired better yes. He was unfit and clearly blowing after 15 at Hillsborough. Bringing him back early also cocked him up for the following season too.

9 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

You can't class 40 mins playing time, as a taste of the premier league. Boyd, Jones, Abdi etc...had their taste, we only got them because they wasn't good enough. I think Kebano will still want to prove his worth at a higher level.

Abdi was definitely good enough, think we got him because Watford knew he was f#cked.