Chelsea... Driving..... Parking

19 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

Think I'm taking youngun to Chelsea so going to drive. What's crack with parking around ground or is that a complete no-no. If so which is the best place to head into to get tube straight in and out? 

Having similar thoughts. My plan is to park at Watford and get the tube/train in. 

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

Having similar thoughts. My plan is to park at Watford and get the tube/train in. 

This would be the best option. 

But closer would be Tamworth straight down the A3 off M25, Park in the back streets or at the train station. 

4 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

Looking on parkopedia website there is a shopping centre with 24hour parking on Fulham Broadway which says it’s 10mins walk away

cost is about £12 for 4 hours

I’ve used this one before, just a heads up that they shut it about an hour, before & after, the match. So if you’re hoping for a quick getaway, avoid (or leave on 75 mins)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, j17tjp said:

I’ve used this one before, just a heads up that they shut it about an hour, before & after, the match. So if you’re hoping for a quick getaway, avoid (or leave on 75 mins)

Just been on their website and it’s closes 2 1/2 hours before kick off and only reopens about 1 hour after full time due to Fulham road being closed 

2 hours ago, vulva said:

Yeah that’s what im

doing, do it for all London games I go to now

Guest The Claw
5 hours ago, j17tjp said:

stop writing crap on forums

7 hours ago, Drewswfc said:

Think I'm taking youngun to Chelsea so going to drive. What's crack with parking around ground or is that a complete no-no. If so which is the best place to head into to get tube straight in and out? 

Try using this apt

www.yourparkingspace.co.uk 

I have used it in the past never had a problem.

8 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

We used to park at Stanmore tube station,  just off M1 junction 4. Free on street parking, especially on a Sunday, on single yellow lines. Tube takes approx 55 mins to Fulham Broadway, with 2 changes for £3.10 one way. Should be back at car by about 9pm, then one minute drive back onto M1 north.

if you stay on tube till Westminster then its only 1 change

2 hours ago, Simon78 said:

if you stay on tube till Westminster then its only 1 change

Will cost a lot more though as venture into zone 1