FFP and Wednesday

I mentioned this in the other thread....

Part of me sees this statement as a way to let the fans know the issues caused by the idiots at the EFL. We have the funds to spend but can’t. There’s a shitestorm at Bolton and so far have been able to get away with it, and Birmingham still haven’t really been punished.

Is this a subtle hint to try and get the EFL to rethink FFP Rules/regs?

21 minutes ago, Hougoumont said:

Where are all the Chansiri out lads....come on....we're waiting with bated breath for your enlightened insights into this  problem.:Chansiri:

Nobody needs to say anything. The chairman's own words are enough - "I have done everything I can in my power. This is why I launched Club 1867 last time.." Clueless. 

Bruce cant be on 2m basic a year that has to be testicles???!!!! Would imagine on he is on a basic contract with big bonus attached (for staying up??). Find it odd we have attracted him with the current situation all to apparent and looking ominous. And the chance of no signings or sales?? Very strange. Especially with other jobs available to him if he held out i.e Stoke. Just hope Dej is dampening expectations to an all time low and fearmongering and has another trick up his sleeve. Other than a failed 1867 venture again!!!!. But think basically its buy this or we are in a full blown embargo come April the end of the financial yr. And I expect no signings next season at ALL in both windows. Expect Bruce to walk as well if this happens. Oh the joys of Wednesday!!

Whenever I read FourFourTwo or HITC articles I'm thinking Owlstalk needs to enforce logging in with an authorized user to avoid these amateur journos giving the latest gossip on the site a quick glance and determining that's sufficient to write what they think will pass of as an interesting article...