Chairman’s statement

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

Really ? You are questioning it too ? 

Lets just ignore all potential revenue apart from the money the owner puts in then, sounds like a plan that’s got no downfalls at all. 

I cant believe that people are scoffing at one small part of our business potentially mailing a few hundred thousand profit per season. 

Astonishing lol 

I get what you're saying.

Now swallow my fat load.

• Haha 1

Guest Willow Owl
19 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Young Willow I am currently going through a difficult part of life.

I just left a bar where a 32 yesr old woman  asked the landlord to translate that she didn't just want a 1 night stand and that she wanted to fizz for 6 months and I'll be honest, it shook me up a bit..... home now and eating Nik Naks.

Grasp the baton and take this muppet to task......

I'm off to Chelsea (from Spain) and sick to death of these spinelesscunts who spin against the club I love.....

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/man-who-tried-to-buy-sheffield-wednesday-declared-bankrupt-1-3565464

They used to private message each other.

Better to die doing than cry thinking!

WAWAW

I wondered why some posters kept mentioning Geoff Sheard. Thanks for the clarification, Love the post. 

Guest Willow Owl
1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

Have I missed something ? is Geoff Sheard on here ? He is t around still surely???

Nothing at you 2Roland2. We've been discussing the soapy t@t w@nk known as @Mr Farrelland his love for uncle Geoffrey Sheard. Who was going to save our club many moons ago until it was proved he was a charlatan who didn't have the proverbial pot to p@ss in. 

3 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

Oh ffs , if you aren’t on a wind up then fizz knows what your about, if you don’t think hundreds of thousands of pounds profit isn’t lucrative on a small part of your business then you have about as much business sense as an ameba

He has a point though. If boxes were so lucrative, why do football grounds have a huge pitch in the middle, when they could instead fill that space with lots of boxes, maybe even stacked on top of each other?

Think of the amount of money this could generate!

• Haha 2

Seems to me he is looking for excuses. I can’t see fans backing this.

Was it not DC that said we would be promoted within 5 years. Now, escaping relegation is success. 

We tried and and failed but I feel a bit let down. We got to the play off final by over achieving and that should have been the start of something special. We never built on that. 

It is is hard to say what has happened but the injury crisis, squad selection, Jos appointment, etc.. is unbelievable.

The 150th anniversary was pathetic. 

In short, I smell bullish!t

On 16/01/2019 at 22:22, steelowl said:

sorry just doesn't ring true to me 

the corporate mess is one example: why keep boxes empty ? under the guise they lose money - total rubbish 

personally hope that one thing is true that he wont leave us in debt 

Could he be leaving the boxes empty and then be selling them back to himself at a higher rate than what he could have charged paying customers to put more revenue through the books.... just a thought.

1 minute ago, Hodgyowl said:

Could he be leaving the boxes empty and then be selling them back to himself at a higher rate than what he could have charged paying customers to put more revenue through the books.... just a thought.

Might want to give them away for actual use then, get some people in who might buy a few drinks and perhaps enjoy it so much they come back (I know I know)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bigrbuk said:

Might want to give them away for actual use then, get some people in who might buy a few drinks and perhaps enjoy it so much they come back (I know I know)

I think he's trying everything there is to inject money into the club but I suppose there is only so many ways of doing it  before you break the rules I  can't see the boxes being full and selling a few drinks will ever bring in what mr c could invest in them to be fair if that's why there empty.

Edited by Hodgyowl

41 minutes ago, Hodgyowl said:

I think he's trying everything there is to inject money into the club but I suppose there is only so many ways of doing it  before you break the rules I  can't see the boxes being full and selling a few drinks will ever bring in what mr c could invest in them to be fair if that's why there empty.

chansiri said soon after he came and think milan said same that the boxes were costing the club money. think its why there sold at stupid prices ,clearly there not sold at market level .