Chairman’s statement

9 minutes ago, steelowl said:

love to know  

A) what he was drinking or smoking

B) what the decision was we got teased about

He's terribly out of his depth... it's so obvious now.

He's walked into European football with a pocketful of cash and the sharks have had him for breakfast.. dinner and tea.

It's almost painful to watch now.

• Like 1

Just now, Costello 77 said:

He's walked into European football with a pocketful of cash and the sharks have had him for breakfast.. dinner and tea.

tbh mate if you had had dealings with him early doors you might have come to the same conclusion a few years ago 

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Van Aken is the first name that spings to my mind.

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

tbh mate if you had had dealings with him early doors you might have come to the same conclusion a few years ago 

I honestly thought Tim that there was a fallback...

I was giddy when we splashed on players... I thought that there was a financial force to balance things out tho..

It actually looks like he's really been left to do want he wants with the pot....I'm astounded.

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I honestly thought Tim that there was a fallback...

I was giddy when we splashed on players... I thought that there was a financial force to balance things out tho..

It actually looks like he's really been left to do want he wants with the pot....I'm astounded.

Ups and downs are football   my only concern is that when he leaves we have something left to support

Edited by steelowl

Just now, FreshOwl said:

You’ll all regret how you feel when he eventually packs it all in

Yes a bit naive and lacking knowledge but best interests at heart 100% 

Some of you don’t know what you’ve got 

I won't.. because I'm working on the facts at hand... not some fantasy future where it all comes good on it's own.

Just now, Costello 77 said:

I won't.. because I'm working on the facts at hand... not some fantasy future where it all comes good on it's own.

Ok you do that mate 

Why would it come good on its own? Do you not think that now he’s become alert to his mishaps and is trying his upmost to solve them and seek the relevant advice, then there’s idiots like you who are ridiculing a guy whose pumped millions into an industry he’s admittedly alien to but is willing to learn and will give everything to get us in the premier league 

3 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Bet every some fans of every club who has changed owner have said this.

Never fear change.

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

Ok you do that mate 

Why would it come good on its own? Do you not think that now he’s become alert to his mishaps and is trying his upmost to solve them and seek the relevant advice, then there’s idiots like you who are ridiculing a guy whose pumped millions into an industry he’s admittedly alien to but is willing to learn and will give everything to get us in the premier league 

He is giving us everything and pumped millions in to help us avoid relegation. Have you not read the statement.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, steelowl said:

Ups and downs are football   my only concern is that when he leaves we have something left to support

He seems honourable.

In fact I believe that.

The problem we've got is that he knows nothing about football...and he's gone to the wrong sorts to do his bidding for him.

S36 has had the problem sussed all along.

2 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

He is giving us everything and pumped millions in to help us avoid relegation. Have you not read the statement.

Relegation meaning current situation, which is what I’ve gathered. He didn’t buy the club with the remit of keeping us up did he, that’s just been the last 12 months 

5 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Ok you do that mate 

Risible.

5 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Much the same as we have had for nigh on 2 decades fresh mate...We simply pay more for it now...

I don't want him to pack in, I simply wish he would tell it like it is and surely wise up a bit...

Who actually doubts his intentions?...Not many....but don't p*ss down me back and tell me its raining...Ive seen it all before..

If Chansiri told it like it was and asked the fans to back it...They would, but its been smoke and mirrors, its been the questionnaire, its been the statements that "Matchday revenue adds little"...All total rubbish.

I don't think he is deliberately lying, I think he's trying to find an excuse for every situation...He doesn't need one...We all went for it, it went T8ts..His fault..our fault..whoevers...?

But he was "Initially trying to avoid relegation"..While "Trying to get us in the Prem for the 150th anniversary"???????....Its patently nonsensical..and it simply cannot be truthful can it?