Chelsea game - Ticket Information Here

7 hours ago, alan48 said:

Who gives a fig about what the piggies are doing . This is about what we are about to achieve . We did for the Arse , now for Chelsea .WAWAW

I call Chelsea Jeffery because a chelsea fan about 20 years ago told me that the first line to the "Chelsea wherever you may be" song was in fact" Jeffery wherever you may be" and Jeffery was apparently the "top boy" in the 70s and went into Millwalls home end on his own and wasn't seen again thought it was utter bōllōcks at the time but the more I listened to them singing it the more it sounded like "Jeffery" who knows but who would be scared of anyone called jeffeey

2 hours ago, alan48 said:

thanks casba been watching wedy since 1956 and was at luton on tuesday , why would you assume i live outside sheffield and yes some of my best mates are piggies , but i  dont bother too much about them - well not since the days of derek pace [ ask your dad ] .

alan48.jpg

• Haha 8

4 hours ago, Drewswfc said:

I call Chelsea Jeffery because a chelsea fan about 20 years ago told me that the first line to the "Chelsea wherever you may be" song was in fact" Jeffery wherever you may be" and Jeffery was apparently the "top boy" in the 70s and went into Millwalls home end on his own and wasn't seen again thought it was utter bōllōcks at the time but the more I listened to them singing it the more it sounded like "Jeffery" who knows but who would be scared of anyone called Jeffery?

No one.

But if he was our Geoffrey, well that would be different.

Wonder what happened to him?

Must be waiting for an aggro thread.:rolleyes:

• Haha 8

9 hours ago, oldtawnyowl said:

No one.

But if he was our Geoffrey, well that would be different.

Wonder what happened to him?

Must be waiting for an aggro thread.:rolleyes:

Disappeared after invading the Millwall end on his own last year. Just to prove a point to owlstalk.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Drewswfc said:

I call Chelsea Jeffery because a chelsea fan about 20 years ago told me that the first line to the "Chelsea wherever you may be" song was in fact" Jeffery wherever you may be" and Jeffery was apparently the "top boy" in the 70s and went into Millwalls home end on his own and wasn't seen again thought it was utter bōllōcks at the time but the more I listened to them singing it the more it sounded like "Jeffery" who knows but who would be scared of anyone called Jeffrey?

Bungle, Zippy or George?

Edited by GMOwl72
  • Haha 2

You do that Costello - there's little of interest . 

Just to let those who remain curious  , born and bred in Shiregreen  , tramped around the world twice , so the geography isn't too bad . Played semi -pro footy in N Z for nearly 6 years including against Vic Mobleys team  , our Tlcker Taylor ,  Trevor Brooking ,Mick Channon ,  .Frank Mcavennie and others , Played footy in Sheffield sunday leagues till I was 50 , season ticket holder since coming back from N Z in 1984 ,seen Wedy play on 75 of the current league grounds and several who are now non-league and in Portugal .

Is that sufficient for now or is more required .

As I said previously , I'm not bothered about the piggies , I'm bothered about Wednesday and I'm not bothered about how many piggies went to Swansea [ yes I did go to Swansea just before Xmas ] .

What has that got to do with Chelsea ticket sales - see you all there ! WAWAW

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, alan48 said:

You do that Costello - there's little of interest . 

Just to let those who remain curious  , born and bred in Shiregreen  , tramped around the world twice , so the geography isn't too bad . Played semi -pro footy in N Z for nearly 6 years including against Vic Mobleys team  , our Tlcker Taylor ,  Trevor Brooking ,Mick Channon ,  .Frank Mcavennie and others , Played footy in Sheffield sunday leagues till I was 50 , season ticket holder since coming back from N Z in 1984 ,seen Wedy play on 75 of the current league grounds and several who are now non-league and in Portugal .

Is that sufficient for now or is more required .

As I said previously , I'm not bothered about the piggies , I'm bothered about Wednesday and I'm not bothered about how many piggies went to Swansea [ yes I did go to Swansea just before Xmas ] .

What has that got to do with Chelsea ticket sales - see you all there ! WAWAW

I wasn't referring to you.. have another look.

Thanks for the biog tho...btw you don't need any credentials to be Wednesday.

Edited by Costello 77