Chelsea game - Ticket Information Here

10 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Everyone on the wee wee in London all day, I think it'll be a party atmosphere.

Our train gets into London 7 hours before kick off lol

My son is getting the train down from Donny, they arrive at Kings Cross somewhere after 11

He's meeting his sister who lives in London at Kings Cross

He doesn't drink, she drinks like a fish, so he'll probably have to carry her to the game

• Haha 3

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

9 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I still reckon my ticket stub for Carlisle away in the LDV in January and me current season ticket plus me season ticket history back to the 70's should qualify me for DC poppin' up to ours and presenting 2 tickets gratis...an a kebab

Only had one since 85

Went to a night match at Carlisle when we lost 4-1 and Madine got sent off though

Can't remember if it was LDV or league

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

2 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

My son is getting the train down from Donny, they arrive at Kings Cross somewhere after 11

He's meeting his sister who lives in London at Kings Cross

He doesn't drink, she drinks like a fish, so he'll probably have to carry her to the game

Ours is the 9.11, everyone I know is on that one.

There's going to be some sore heads Monday morning.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Only had one since 85

Went to a night match at Carlisle when we lost 4-1 and Madine got sent off though

We won in the LDV mate....think it was 3 or 4 one...Robins got a couple and Tango bought me lad an orange juice in the beehive...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Cheers......was just wondering if the best bet was to go early Monday morning or try online

ticket office should put an update on before they leave work(but don't think they have) ,I don't think there is that many left if I was betting it will sell out pm 2moro. someone has said there is now less than 600 left. 

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

ticket office should put an update on before they leave work(but don't think they have) ,I don't think there is that many left if I was betting it will sell out pm 2moro. someone has said there is now less than 600 left. 

Their isn't a new bracket tomorrow, the next bracket is Monday 9am, to 460 TPP, anyone who wanted one before that bracket would've got one by now.

1 minute ago, latemodelchild said:

No new bracket but you can buy from ticket office tomorrow I think. I reckon this will be virtually sold out tomorrow. 

Got our 3 earlier, little uns buzzing. 

I just think anyone above or in the current bracket who wanted one, would've got one by now. Think it'll sell out to all STH Monday.

9 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Is it just me not bothered about this one then? :ph34r:

Yeah we'll probably lose. 

I guess it'll be funny watching Fox trying to tackle Hazard. Which will be worth the admission. 

Edited by flo

30 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

I just think anyone above or in the current bracket who wanted one, would've got one by now. Think it'll sell out to all STH Monday.

Maybe. Woman in. Ticket office seemed to think it'd get to Monday. I do wonder if word will spread though and people will call in favours etc and snap em up. Either way I doubt it's making general sale. 

1 hour ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Only had one since 85

League One game and I'm sure we lost 3-2, played at Carlisle twice in LDV/Johnstone Trophy, had a 3-0 win and a 3-1 defeat.