Chelsea game - Ticket Information Here

Be a great away day, I live in Pimlico and work in Knightsbridge/belgravia, Sunday’s a great day in the pubs round London, Earls Court, Brompton rd Parsons Green all good for a booze pre game within walking distance, plenty of tickets a tenner above face available just before kick off.

Can’t wait

11 hours ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

Hope so .... it would be a hell of an achievement for a Sunday evening in London, no trains back and televised game at £30 a pop 

there are trains back but not many , but these sort of games don't happen very often ,apart from Wembley we have only had man city as a big game in years and years , and  I don't see us going up anytime in next few years as the league now is full of billionaires and teams relegated with premier league money . if this was some kind of regular game then we wouldn't sell out at that time on a sunday but with it been say a once in a 5 year game then there is a good chance. 

1 hour ago, Badger57 said:

If I went on the intercity owl coach would they drop me off at junction 29 on the way back. Or would they make me go back to Sheffield. 

Do you want them to pop round to shop first then drop you at home and help put shopping away? I’m sure it’ll be fine.

lol 

Seriously though, I know this has happened in past, although I’m talking about 15 years ago since I used it. Never again! 

• Haha 2