Chelsea game - Ticket Information Here

Casbah said 'if you dont get this you probably live outside sheffield '. Why would I not 'get this ' whether I live outside Sheffield or not . 

Seems to me though the time to strike back is when we can truly say 'mind the gap ' , not when we are 15 points behind and 13 places behind them.

10 pages for a thread about Chelsea tickets , truly Massive response !

1 hour ago, Costello 77 said:

Oh.. fair enough.

In that case it was good of you to go to the trouble.

It upset me because of the presumption that if you're not stood on herries rd with a beres stuffed in your mouth..then you're not a truwednesday™.

But the next time that someone really upsets me.. it's good to know that you'll go out of your way (without being asked) to try and make them look silly.

What an absolutely pathetic response!

Nothing to do with your “trufan ” comment but everything about day to day Sheffield banter and if he didn’t get it then more than likely he didn’t live in Sheffield!

10 minutes ago, alan48 said:

Casbah said 'if you dont get this you probably live outside sheffield '. Why would I not 'get this ' whether I live outside Sheffield or not . 

Seems to me though the time to strike back is when we can truly say 'mind the gap ' , not when we are 15 points behind and 13 places behind them.

10 pages for a thread about Chelsea tickets , truly Massive response !

You still don’t get the not getting it bit!

it wasn’t a dig at you , more an observation that people who don’t live in Sheffield don’t get this daily jousting between the two sets of fans!

I can assure you I do , from piggies , Leeds scum , Tykes , mini pigs , Man U , Man city , even Everton , all of whom I play football with , in Sheffield , every week , and boy did I cop it in N Z for being a 'Pommie poopydoo '. They called me Jack Charlton when I was playing and some thought I was a cockney - the worst insult ever .But , wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Lets call it a draw now !

WAWAW

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TommyCraig said:

Gutted I'm not gonna be able to get a ticket for this, was gonna try make it the grandsons first away game. He went to his first game aged 3 against Villa in 16 and we've only missed 3 home games since due to holidays. I always pay online and pick tickets up from megastore, got loads of points but not a season ticket holder. Will be next season I think. 

How viable do y'all think it is to try and get tickets in the Chelsea family area, is it the done thing?  Would even the 5 year old grandson have to stay quiet if we scored. Not been to an away game myself for 20 years apart from Cardiff and Wembley of course. 

I wouldn't risk it mate, I am sure most Chelsea fans would be fine but it only needs one tailface to start shouting off at you, you could laugh it off but  your little nipper would be shaken up.

1 hour ago, casbahowl said:

What an absolutely pathetic response!

Nothing to do with your “trufan ” comment but everything about day to day Sheffield banter and if he didn’t get it then more than likely he didn’t live in Sheffield!

I wasn't talking to you...:tango:

On the other hand I've probably gone in a bit half cocked.. for the reason I explained to Phil... I hope there's no harm done.

But if you want a feud I'm semi retired now with a bit of time on my hands..lol

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, TommyCraig said:

Gutted I'm not gonna be able to get a ticket for this, was gonna try make it the grandsons first away game. He went to his first game aged 3 against Villa in 16 and we've only missed 3 home games since due to holidays. I always pay online and pick tickets up from megastore, got loads of points but not a season ticket holder. Will be next season I think. 

How viable do y'all think it is to try and get tickets in the Chelsea family area, is it the done thing?  Would even the 5 year old grandson have to stay quiet if we scored. Not been to an away game myself for 20 years apart from Cardiff and Wembley of course. 

If I don’t get tickets tomorrow I’ll be going in the Chelsea with lad of 10. Welcome to join us so if anything boots off we have 2 kids to stand behind/throw at them?

lol 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

I wasn't talking to you...:tango:

On the other hand I've probably gone in a bit half cocked.. for the reason I explained to Phil... I hope there's no harm done.

But if you want a feud I'm semi retired now with a bit of time on my hands..lol

Lol apologies pal

My judgement may have been a little impaired after celebrating a Sheffield double a little too excessively 

• Like 1

On 18/01/2019 at 21:06, Steelman said:

Depends how you look at it. The bar has been set pretty low for this fixture. We're now at a stage where almost anyone can get a ticket but it still isn't sold out.

This is the type of fixture we've been crying out for, so why do you think this is? I'd suggest the usual whiners can't be arsed because it's a Sunday, It's 6pm amd its live on TV. 

Therefore I suggest that those that complain about ticket allocations and cry that the TPP system is a closed shop, should wind their necks in. Because when it comes to the crunch.... they've just shown they can't be arsed.

29 minutes ago, owl4528 said:

What an incredible effort to shift all those tickets and not even make it to regular season ticket holders with 460 TPP. For a game that's live on terrestrial tv and is a pain in the ar*e to get back up north after. Hats off ..

Classic Owlstalk

lol

I agree with the latter post btw.

• Haha 1

I think they need to stagger the ticket sales differently. 

Alllowing those with 500 points the whole weekend to buy the tickets and leaving those with 490, such as myself literally 30 seconds before they were all sold out is a bit harsh.

It's now a closed shop. 

I prefer a system where it allows those who have shown loyalty/commitment AND those who are prepared to  queue early to actually have a chance to get one of these headlining games.

• Haha 1